another glitch?!

a/n : hello, here we are once again with starting off the chapter with y/n waking up ...................anyways....enojy ig*.* oh, also forgot sum other details rigfwishfewf

sndrop/sun : poop
glitched moon : poop 
you / y/n : poop
why'd i have to use the word poop? its first word that came to mind
________________________________________________________

as sun shook you awake from your amazing dream, you opened your eyes to a ' theres a clow chasing us with a knife, get tf up' face on him. you graoned and streched your arms out. " yes sun?" you smiled, opening your eyes after the strech, he was pacing around the room like crazy. "what's wrong?" you simply asked him, meanwhile he yelled in response. "MOONDROP IS GLITCHING LIKE CRAZY AND TRYING TO KILL ME!" what a lovely way to start off a day.

you stood up, "im sure your overreacting. " you pushed him out of the way with the door, opening it to pitch darkness, this made you rethink if it was even morning! , "sun. what time is it?" you close the door, locking it and turning to sun. "uh.......1:10 am?" you graoned in disbelief. "im getting moon." you unlocked and opened the door, no red eyes in sight. you go around the house putting lights on before going into other rooms, but always when you came out of the room, the lights would be off. weird. sun couldn't have done it either because he was litteraly clinging onto you.

"thats weird." you stare into your room, only seeing nothing. "we have checked all the room in this house and he's in none of them!" you cross your arms at sun, but then you felt something grab you by the waist. it was of course moondrop. but his eyes wherent blue,nor red. they where purple?! you where frozen shocked, and baffled. he would let out an awfully glitchy purr. "god are you a cat?" you pushed him away but he quickly grabbed you back, awfully close to your face now. where is sun?!

" my, my."  he looked you up and down, you raised a brow. "i dont have a good feeling about this..sun said you tried to kill him." you spoke, trying to get moondrops hands off you, so you could run away. "oh that is true, i saw him sleeping with you, my love~" you cringed. "so?! he's your brother!" you finally got his grip off you, and he would stand there, watching your every move. this guy is physco for some love right now. "goodbye, im to tired for this." you tried to walk out once again. but guess who pulled you out.

sundrop finally did. he swept you into his arms and ran to the guest bedroom, glitched moondrop followed behind quickly. sun had ran into the room, locking th door. moondrop has nails. its so easy to unlock . unless hes suddenly slow. you looked around, what if this was actully normal moondrop? and hes just jealous. you sat there thinking. . . . sun was standing on the door, but he suddenly was powered off. it was now pitch black, you were scared. you heard the door squeak open...

HAHAHAHHA cliffhanger . :)
ughtuigefjo4r4ijfr4oifdsnc winter break ends on monday morning im sobbing i hate school smm
words:546