☀️. (Some Smut)

There might be smut in this chapter!! Requested from someone that read last chapter! So here you go!

As your friend called you and said that they can watch the kitten while you finished doing some work,like fixing the house,cleaning,ect. So you agreed and dropped off the kitten at her house,"I can watch them for the night if you wish for me too!" Your friend said,she probably wanted to keep the kitten for as long as she could, "that would be awesome,I'll pick it up tomorrow afternoon!" You said giving your friend a hug before leaving.

Time skip to when you got home!

As you started to unlock your door sundrop quickly ran to the door and sat infront of it like a puppy waiting for its owner. "Hello sunny,I was dropping off the kitten to my friends for today!" You spoke as you opened the door a bit. "☀️Aw man..I wanted to play with the cat!☀️" Sundrop pouted but stood up quickly. "Oh well you'll see it tomorrow," you chuckled as you hung your keys onto the wall.

"☀️sunshine can we hang out in your room?☀️" sundrop said as he quickly walked to you,his hands on your shoulders. "Uhm..I have to-" but before you could say anything he frowned. "Fine!" You walked into the hallway,were your room was at. Sundrop opened your room and he..decorated it . "Wow -!"
You said as you walked into your room sundrop following you.

"☀️moon wants to come out!☀️" sundrop groaned annoyed. It wasn't even 2:00 yet. "Let him out I guess. " sundrop nodded and flicked off the light,moon pounced onto you. "🌙hello starlight." He said while his legs pinned yours together. "Moondrop let me hang out with sun!" You tried to kick your legs but it was impossible. "🌙I came out to tell you he wants to do..IT with you🌙." You blushed and shook your head. "Let him out!"
"🌙whatever you want starlight,🌙" he winked and turned on the lights.

Sundrop just stood there,and you can just see smoke come from him. "Sundrop!"  It was your turn to pounce onto him,and hug him. So you did that. "H-hello sunshine-" he said while his voicebox Glitching out. He stared into your eyes and he kissed you. You guys made out for a few seconds and pulled away. Taking a short breath. Sundrop soonly picked you up and placed you on the bed. He looked at you,and his hands were about to land on your waist. "Do what you need to do," you said. So he placed his hands on your waist and kissed you once more.

after a couple more kisses he started to kiss your neck. And his hands explores your body. He then pushed you back and put your legs on his shoulders. "☀️May I-?☀️" Sundrop said and you nodded. He pulled his pants down and a yellow tentacle came out. It was bigger than you thought it would be but before you could think of anything else he stuck it inside of you. Making you moan,he continued to thrust in and out. He placed his hands off your waists and held onto the bed,gripping it. But you held onto his shoulders,and without warning he started going faster. You were about to let out a loud moan but sundrop covered your mouth with his palm. "☀️s-sunshine-☀️" he stuttered,and his movements gotten sloppy. And you on the other hand was about to cum,but you were closer than him. "Sundrop-!" You moaned out,as your back arched you both cummed.

You both took some deep breaths and sundrop helped you get dressed into more comfortable clothes. As you rested in your bed sundrop said
  "☀️ sunshine are you okay?☀️" you nodded and grabbed a blanket and walked into the living room,sundrop followed you. "I'm gonna watch a movie,wanna join?" He nodded and leapt over the couch landing on it. And you both cuddled and watched the movie. But you did forget to fix up the house. Oh dear.
__________________________________
So I'm sorry if it wasn't as you wanted it to be but I tried! And I will be posting daily now !