Chapter 4 : Is it easy to Forgive 😢

"क्षमा वीरस्य भूषणम ।।"
It is said that only brave can forgive
But will it be really that easy for our Brave Bondita !!

Continuing from the previous part....

Bondita (😯😢 Shocked ): Batt..uu..k !! ( sits down beside him ...rubbing his hand)...Batuk kuch nahi hoga tumhe...tum..tum thik ho jaoge....aankhein kholo Batuk....

Batuk ( pointing fingers towards the wall...in low voice) : Bi..ig  D....Aur..Aurobin..Aurobindo

‐----‐----------------☆☆☆☆☆☆☆---------------
Anirudh looked in direction pointing by Batuk with intense anger in his eyes.
Anirudh (loudly ): Aurobindo !! Tumhe apne kiye ki sazaa jarur milegi. (Carressing cheeks of Batuk) Batuk kuch nahi hoga tumhe....( shaking   face of Batuk) aankhein kholo Batuk.

( Just then Somnath arrived and on seeing the scene he rushed to see Batuk )

Kaka ( to Somnath 🥺) : Aah..cha hua Som tu samay par aagya ....zara dekh na Batuk ko ...thee...theek ho jaega na Baa..tuk( wiping her tears)

( Somnath removed knife and from his first aid box he took out antiseptic solution cleared the wound and then checked the intensity of it. After analysis he spoke out. )

Somnath ( sighing in relief ) : Kaka ...Dada...darne ki zaroorat nahi....Ghav itna gehra nahi hai par khoon jyada behne ki wajah se kamzori aagyi hai . Mein pehle patti kar deta hu..aur hospital se saline ki bottle mangwa leta hu. Aaiye Batuk ko andar le chalte hai.

(Anirudh and Somnath supported unconsious Batuk and took him to his bedroom and laid him on the bed. Meanwhile a nurse also came to RC mansion and set up the saline bottle near Batuk's bed and connected needle to his hand. When nurse left, Somnath checked his pulse rate and bandaged his wound. )

Somnath : Ghabrayi mat aap sab thodi der mein hosh aajaega Batuk ko . Aap sab bhi thoda aram kar lijie....mein hu Batuk ke paas.

Kaka ( holding Som's shoulders) : Thik hai Som hum bahar jaate hain.

( They were leaving the room when they heard cries of babies.)

Kaka: Jao Bahu dekho bacche ro rhe hain. Kahin unhe bhookh na lagi ho. Anirudh ja bahu ke saath ja.

(Bondita and Anirudh took babies to the room. Anirudh changed his clothes as there were blood stains on his clothes. Bondita fed the babies and they slept off. But the mind of Bondita was occupied with incidents took place in the morning and the biggest question which was disturbing her : Why Batuk saved her?...he hated her the most then why he risked his life for her and the word "Boudi" which her ears were craving to hear, was now ringing in her head. Tears were making their way from eyes to her cheeks.)

(Anirudh went near her and took her head rested it on his abdomen wrapping his hands around her head.)

)