Awakening Of Dirty Thoughts

Y/n is seen in a black void, he turns around but sees no one. "Y/n..."

Y/n turns around to look again, searching for the source of the voice. But once again, the boy finds no one. "Y/n~~~"

Until, he feels two arms lovingly wrap around his neck. Unknown to Y/n, since he couldn't see it, Kitagawa is seen in the cosplay outfit before whispering into Y/n's ear. "Take a look at my naughty bits~"

"M-MARIN!?" Y/n jolted up in real life from his bed, he looked around, suspicious of the real world, as if he was still in a dream. The boy notices a phone, it was his, and the game was still on in the pc. Y/n held his head, "sigh...I can't believe I got a dream like that.."

y/n lifted his blanket to see something rising. And wasn't the Shield Hero. "...Kitagawa...I really am sorry for what I'm about to do..."
————
Y/n is seen walking in school, with a rather sour look on his face. "There's no way...no way I could face Kitagawa after what I...after such a thing..."

"Hey! Look at her!" a student in the hall way said.

"It's Marin from Class 5!"

Y/n choked on air and held his throat, coughing. The students continued to chat. "Suuuupwd cute, right~? What the help, her legs are so long~"

"Well, like, isn't she doing some modeling stuff?"

"Ah, I want her!"

"I totally getcha, like, way different from us. Bones n' all."

"I wonder if she's popular?"

"Must be."

"I'm so jelly."

"Wonder what she eats to be like that ~?"

"Our only option is plastic surgery."

"Harsh."

"More like, come with me."

Y/n looked at her from down the hall, watching her talk to her friends. "It's still hard to believe...two days ago, she was at my place..."

Y/n then remembered his dream and activity this morning, feeling guilty. Y/n tries to slither away. Unfortunately for him, Marin caught his eye. "Y/n-Kun! Mornin!"

"Shit!" Y/n looked at the happy Marin approaching. Notcing people looking at him, he had no choice but to speak.

And so, Marin, realizing this, got closer to Y/n than normal. "Oh, is this close enough. I know you wanted to keep it on the down low."

"Down low? U-Uh, yeah, this should be fine. G-Good morning by the way..." Y/n stated.

"Thanks a bunch for Saturday!" Marin beamed with happiness, "it totally felt like a step closer to Shizuku-tan. For reals, thanks~!"

Y/n blushes and covered his face with this hands, "....I'm so sorry..."

"Huh? For what?" Marin asked, assuming she wouldn't get an answer, she moved on. She span around while holding her lovely hair, "so~ how is it? I tried curling my hair today, you know!"

"Oh yeah, now that I think about it, I think mom knew how to do that too." Y/n said as he tried to remember, "though I thought that you guys just changed the hair entirely like a wig."

"ahahaha!! That's funny! I've never heard that before!" Marin laughed and patted Y/n's shoulder.

"What, what, watcha talkin' about? Lemme in as well~" a girl with mixed hair entered the fray, "more like, ain't you guys suddenly getting along? Something happen?"