I Saw...Everything

The young girl held her soaked school uniform, "I'm sorry, it started raining all the sudden..."

Zoro thought he figured it out, "I didn't know Y/n had so many girl friends. Well, come on over. Feel free to take a bath, you'll catch a cold otherwise. I'll go heat up the water."

Zoro and the girl walked into the house. The girl, surprised by the kindness of a stranger, raised her arms, "I couldn't possibly trouble you so much... ACHOO!!!"

"I told you so," Zoro says as he went into Nami's room. He looked around the messy room, "man, I thought I told that girl to clean her room once in a while.."

He got some clothes and led the girl to the bathroom, "sorry, you'll have to wear Nami's clothes for the time. Well, I hope you enjoy."

Zoro shut the door, though the girl was confused. She held her towel worried before she sneezed again, "...I wonder if it's alright to take a bath at a stranger's house...I guess I'll take him up on his offer."

"I'm back," Y/n says as he folds his umbrella. 'School was the worst.'

'Couldn't be that bad. I'll do a quick run to the store, especially if Marin-chan's gonna be showing up more.' Zoro signed as he got his shoes on. 'Also, your friend came over. Make sure you treat her well.'

"Hm?" Y/n seemed confused. 'Marin said she had work today, though?'

'Not her, the other one. She's in the bathroom right now.' Zoro said as he took the umbrella, "if she gets hungry, don't be afraid to make her something."

Zoro then shut the door behind him, as Y/n's face paled, "dad... who the hell is in our house...? I don't have any other friends besides Hayasaka and Marin!"

Y/n rushed to the bathroom with an angry look, slamming the door open, "what kind of new scam is-!"

He noticed the young girl naked and in a towel, she blushed. Y/n scoffed, "oh, it's just a kid."

The girl seemed pissed and tried to take a step forward, "hey, wait a.."

But she slipped on the wet ground, and fell to the ground with her legs open...Y/n started to sweat with worry.. he saw everything.... "Yep, I'm going to jail."

The girl blushed and shook, before they both screamed, "GYAAAAAAAWWAAAAAAAAAAAGWAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Cuts to the two sitting down, fully clothed in the living room. "-so...sorry."

"And I'm so sorry..." the girl also said.

"If...you're dry now...you could leave now..." Y/n tried to save everyone from embarrassment.

"Clothing...you make it, right?" she asked.

"Hmm, she must have heard Najimi family name and went to the house instead of the shop. But how did she even get here then...?" Y/n questioned before he got up, "might as well give her a pass to get to mom."

"Hang on, we make them." Y/n said as he came back with a book, "please tell me your name and your school's name."

"Inui Sajuna. A 2nd year at Sakuranomiya All -Girls high school." Inui stated as Y/n started to sweat.

"...!?..she's a year older...people keep getting younger as they age nowadays." Y/n thought to himself.

"And you are?" Inui politely asked.

"I'm Najimi Y/n...first year." Y/n stated.

"...that so.." Inui was conflicted.

"Well, this should help you find my mother's shop." Y/n handed a pass, "follow this address and you'll be on your way."