Shall We Go See Some Oppai...?

(A/n: Yo! Star here! This is Manga section from now on! Parts that the anime hasn't covered yet. If you do not wish to be spoiled in any way, click off/away. No hate to you! I hope you enjoyed your time here!

For those of you reading this, I warned you. There are changes that will be happening and exciting moments that will push Y/n from being different from Gojo even more, as I worried that I couldn't separate the two all that well before. Only three more chapters after this until a pause, and the latter two are very long. Buckle up!)

"Who's gonna wanna be friends with a deaf kid?"

"You'll never make any friends! You can't even hear this, can you!?"

"Too much work, it's like talking to a stone wall."

"Y-Y/n!" Marin called out to Y/n.

"Huh?" Y/n snapped out of his daze.

Marin laughed, "come on, let's head on in already!"

Y/n smiled, "right!"
———
"Wahhh..." Marin is seen in a Shizuku-tan outfit while Y/n was in causal clothes next to her. Marin was looking at the fish the aquarium, while Y/n tried to draw his favorite ones, "so pretty..."

"It really soothes the soul, Acosta even does shoot in the aquarium..." Y/n put his notebook away real quick, taking out the map, "last time we joined, we only went to the plaza and the park. But it's kinda crazy that we can walk around town and into stories while in cosplay."

"There are other ways to enjoy cosplay aside from photo shoots." Marin claimed, before squirming with anticipation, "I wanna see the otters and penguins!"

"Hmm, that should be over...here." Y/n pointed to a point in the map, "it's not that far. We should be able to make it if..." y/n then noticed a woman on the ground, he approached her. "...are you okay?"

The woman looked up at Y/n, "oh...uh... I dropped my skirt hook and I'm trying to find it... it was fine when I put this on in my house, but I think the string got cut... and now I can't find it...."

"Yeah, that sounds bad.." Y/n rubbed his head.

Marin traveled over with curiosity, "Y/n, what're you doing?" she then noticed the woman. "Huh? HASSEGAWA SUBARU.... 'COSRABA' SUBARUN!!!"

'Space Idol Cosmo Lovers' (aka: Cosraba). A training type simulation game where you can both raise your idol to be the biggest idol in the universe and you can have s*x with them. But if your company, the fans, or any other idols find out, you're fired...or just a game over. (Of course, It's the same thing to an idol.)

"Huuuh~?! The real one... the real one is so cute...literal cuteness.., Subarun's cuteness is SSR..." Marin was shivering with cuteness.

"Cuteness SSR?" Y/n questioned.

"Wahhhh~ the Hosimori idol high school uniform is so cute... The pink plaid and the frills behind the idol feels so idolish! Amazing~" Marin was still happy, "I wanna protect you~ so Subarun Player, what happened..."

"Well, you see..." Marin had to have it explained to her.

"OH WHAT?! THAT'S SUPER BAD!!" Marin went straight to searching. "Ehhh ~ where'd it go?"

Y/n got out his phone flashlight. "Hopefully this will help through the darkness."

"Can you help me please...?" the lady turned around before she realized the two were already looking.

Y/n nodded, "no problem, though I'd we split up, it'll be faster."

The woman was taken back, before they smiled, "thank you so much...!"
——
"Good thing we found it~" Marin is said as the three are seen in a plaza hallway.