A Moment Locked In Time

The sounds of camera clicking is heard as Marin is seen wearing a completely different makeup set, posing for the camera. Y/n's voice rang out, "do you really not mind that I'm here for this magazine shoot?"

A lady is seen standing next to Y/n, hugging a clipboard, "mmm. I've heard about you from Marin-Chan, so it's fine. There are a lot of amateurs models who take their boyfriends with them to go on a date alongside a casual clothes photo shoot."

Y/n looked at Marin's clothing, she had a stripped jacket, "is okay for her to wear winter clothes in summer?"

"Uh-huh. Marin-Chan is wearing all winter wear today because fashion magazines usually have to do their sessions 3-4 months earlier." the kind lady explains, "this is a really hot time of the year, so everyone's dripping in sweat during these shoots."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "so that's how it is...sorry."

'Would sign be better for you?' she asked, as Y/n was impressed. 'Don't look so impressed. Most adults and kids around here have to learn it as education.'

'That may be true, but we are close enough together. You don't have to sign.' Y/n explained.

"I see. Anyway, like I was saying. Marin-Chan looks good no matter what makeup she has on and she looks perfect in any kind of style. I'm really glad we gave her, her atmosphere can change at a snap of a finger." the lady pointed out

Y/n looks at Marin as she posed again, "...I see it. She's a completely different person than when she's doing Cosplay."

"She's only come to us for a few photo sessions before now. But now, I feel like she's coming more often lately." Y/n immediately thought back to the camera. He looked at the people behind him, all looking at Marin with wonder, "and a looooot of readers love her~ Everyone looks up to her and they want to get close to her, in a good way. But, how do I put this, they just can't reach her?"

"I never knew a girl like that was real~ someone should've introduced me to her~!"

"Just when I think I know you...you show me a beautiful side of you to keep surprising me..." Y/n thought to himself.

"But anyway, we've asked her multiple times to be our exclusive model, you know. But she's never accepted, because 'she's busy with her hobbies.'" the lady gave a pleading smile, with a small laugh, "so we're kinda hoping you can ask her, Mr. Boyfriend. Can you?"

Y/n waved his hands, "sorry, but I'm not her boyfriend."

"Huh, you're not?" the lady was shocked.

"Well..." the boy was conflicted on what to say. The two have exchanged cheek kisses but Y/n didn't know how to interpret them. "Recently... it's been about gambling and bunny girls..."

"...I see..." the lady was confused, "WHAT DID HE MEAN BY THIS...?!"

Some time passed as Marin was finished. She walked to the two, "thanks for everythiiiiiing."

"No, thank you. You looked really cute today." the lady smiled.

Y/n flinched, "she has a different aura to her, I feel kinda nervous...

"Ah, but don't you look a lot more fashionable than usual today?"

"Ya noticed!?" Marin laughed, "so like todaaaaaay~ we like, actuallyyy~ have a birthday party to go to~ And I'm so toooootally pumped up!"

"Eeehhhhhhhh I see now."

Marin giggled, "it's gonna be tooootes hype~ I actually have to go pick up the cake I reserved now, right, Y/n?"