Misunderstandings Or Results?

Y/n is seen on the train, looking at the calendar on his phone. While his face was grim, his hand was attempting to be calm, "I didn't mishear it. The way I am right now, I can't even finish my sister's clothing when it rips a bit. When is comes to people's clothing, it will definitely take way longer... will two weeks be enough for me...?"

Y/n started to shake, like he was being touched by a Slimey Girl, "if I can't make it in time, what's going to happen...?"

Y/n is seen in the dread of night, he opens the door to his house slowly, to not wake anyone. He quickly changes his shoes and walks to his sister's room, after noticing she was asleep, he smiled. He closed the door and went to see his father, "dad, I'm home."

Y/n went to his workshop room but felt a heavy pressure on the door, "...?"

Y/n tried to push on it, but it wouldn't open. Y/n looked left and right in his hallway, before he took a few steps back. He then charged forward, ramming his shoulder in the door, opening it. Only to see his father on the ground, groaning. Paper was all over him, Y/n panicked, "DAD!!"

Cuts to the hospital, Y/n and Nami are seen on a bench. Nami had a grim look on her face, holding her brother's hand for comfort and leaning on his shoulder. Y/n squeezed her hand to reassure her, "it's going to be okay."

"You don't know that." Nami stated immediately.

"I'm telling myself that. And if I say it out loud, I'm putting it into the universe." Y/n seemed serious, not a nervous mess like he was known for. "So feel free to believe it as well."

"Nami! Y/n!" a talk woman with h/c hair walking in heels shows up down the hall. She quickly rushed to the two, while Y/n didn't seem to fond of her, Nami as well, but she felt some warmth with her.

"Mom!" Nami said towards their mother, Misaka. Misaka looked at the two, before seeming worried.

"How's it looking?" Y/n seemed to be all business though, getting straight to the point.

"Right now...he's getting a compress applied. He'll probably get some painkillers as well." Misaka informed them.

"I see."

"Misaka?" Zoro appeared although staggering. Y/n held him up. "Sorry bout this, Y/n."

"Dad!" Nami quickly hugged Zoro. Zoro gave a sympathetic smile.

"Sorry bout that, sweetie." Zoro said as Misaka glanced at her husband.

"They said you need two weeks of rest, and away from your work, since you have a tendency to not listen to anyone while committed." Misaka sighed, "it was always an annoying part, how stubborn you were."

"Let's just be glad he's okay, alright?" Y/n harshly interrupted. Everyone went silent, "so what's your plan then?"

"I'll take him to one of our resort apartments near here and look after him until he's healed." Misaka explained, Nami looked at her. Misaka noticed the stare, "Hm, what is it?"

"Is it okay if...I stay with you until Dad's better?" Nami asked, Misaka smiled and got on one knee.

"'Course kiddo. Having you there would help Zoro get more encouragement." Misaka looked at Y/n, "would you like to-"

"I'll pass." Y/n stated, he slowly passed his father to his mother. He got his stuff, starting to leave, "I'll bring his stuff in the morning."

"Y/n..." Zoro called out, but Y/n kept waking. Misaka gained a grim look and turned away.

Cuts to two days later, Y/n was sitting outside with Marin. "That's terrible...so that's why you were absent yesterday."

"Yeah, turns out the old man was overworking himself." Y/n took a bite of his apple, with a cold look on his face, "I'll head to my mother's other house to check in with him and sis."