Chapter 6

~Delana's Pov~
When I came back from the bathroom where I fought against my anxiety, I came back to the table and saw everyone already sitting there. I greeted them and lastly blaine who couldn't take his eyes off me. He had a atheltic built body and brown eyes mixed with a bit of green. He wore a  black suit with a white buttondown. I think he is very tall since the seat looked so small underneath him. He had nice hair and a clean face with a light beard and nice lips. His jawline was sharp just like his cheekbones.

I catched myself up again trying to dismiss his gaze as much as I can but I felt it burn into me. He was staring like shit. His little niece joinet us later and started making the situation more awkward then it already was. I didn't mind though, she is just a child and she kind of took the tension away between me and him.

„So Delana, what are you currently doing.","I have my final exams in high school coming up soon so I am honestly just studying.","What are your plans afterwards?", he asked as he took a sip of his drink. „I want to go into medical school and become a Doctor",I said. His eyes widened, „Are you that good?",he asked impressed and I laughed. „Not the best but pretty good",I said. He smiled softly before the waiter came with the menus that were prepared for us.

We ate and I talked a bit with his family while he talked to mine. He seemed to be very nice and chill. Nevertheless his gaze still made me nervous. We talked a bit before his parents showed up with two ring boxes. Are we getting engaged? He looked at me as shooked as I looked at him and we both stood up as his father demanded. „This ring is going to signal your alliance until the wedding.",he said as he opened the ring boxes. „Blaine take your fiance's hand and put the ring on her finger, and delana you do the same to him",he said and we did what he said. He took me hand and instantly I feld my hand tickle under his touch. Our skins burnt into each other and he looked me in my eyes before putting the ring on my finger. I did the same and everybody clapped as we sat down again. My face was running red and my heartbeat was racing as I smiled.

After dinner we sat there and talked. I was actually having a good time and I really liked his family. They were all so nice and chill. His mom told me about the college's she is in contact with and that she can arrange a place for me there. I was happier than I have ever been in these last 6 months. All my effort will pay out. The only bad thing was this marriage situation. Blaine turned his gaze to me when he was done talking to my cousin. „Delana what do you think if we went to go grab coffe tomorrow. I'll pick you up and we can have a talk in peace",he said while looking over his shoulder to his family wich made me chuckle. „Why not","Great I'll pick you up at 3 pm",he said and smiled at me. „Great",I said and watched him adjust hisself on his seat.

His knee now touched my tigh and my skin started burning under his touch. I automatically moved my knee away, trying to calm my nervousness. I tried my best not to show the affects he had on me. I ignored his gaze and looked over to aiden who was already watching us from across the table. My heart started racing again when I thought of kaiden. Is it selfish of me to give him hope in us while I know that it won't work out. I have to tell him as fast as possible. Or just end it. I don't want to risk the fact that he could go and tell other people about that. He might put my family in trouble.

I watched as Blaine played with his niece. He was so good to her. His mature and charming personalty was so pleasant. His broad and muscular shoulders suitet him perfectly. But the age gap between us send a shiver over me. He catched me staring so I just smiled at him before looking away so it wouldn't get awkward. I dind't miss the smirk in his face as I looked to aiden again.

„Blaine and Delana why don't you guys go out and spend time together. Just the two of you.",my aunt said while looking over to my cousins at the end of the sentence wich were ready to protest. „That's an excellent Idea there are great bars around.",his dad agreed. I looked over to blaine who already had his eyes on me. He was looking for an answer in my face so I nodded softly. „Sure why not",he said and stood up.

I stood up and put my coat on and we left the restaurant. I followed him to his car and remembered again how rich he was. I am not really into cars but his was breath taking. He opened the car door for me and I smiled at him „Thank you",I said. „No need to",he responded and closed the door. During the drive we didn't speak a word leaving a uncomfortable silence in the air. He looked over to me a couple times before breaking the silence.

„What do you do when your not studying Lana",he asked. „I spend time with my friends and family. Or I just do nothing and watch netflix. I also work out quite often. Not as often as I used to but still, what about you.",I said and looked over to his smiling face. „Interesting. I also work out a lot, go out with friends or I spend time on the beach",he said. „Thats nice". It made sense that he was working out a lot. He looks like he was born in the gym.

After a while of driving we finally arrived at the bar. He leaded me out of the car and handed the keys to the worker. He rested his hand on my back while leading my to a nice table on the 15. Floor with a view over the city. „Wow...its beautiful",I said as I sat down with my eyes locked on the view. „It is.",he said as he sat down right across the table. We ordered drinks and got into a conversation. „I assume you already know why we got introduced to each other..",he said waiting for a answer from me. I just noded my head while looking down.

„What are your thoughts about it. Tell me everything and be honest. There is no need to be ashamed.", he said. „I honestly dont know. I am still very young and I always dreamt of going to college. I never planed to marry before that. My first priority was always school and my future carrer... I honestly also don't know how this is supposed to make me happy.I thought you marry because you fall in love. Not by force. But this is forced, I don't even have another choice. Don't get me wrong it has nothing to do with you. You are a nice and charming man but this whole situation is very hard.",I said not being able to look at him. „I understand. We are on the same boat. I am as forced as you are. We are going to marry very soon and I tought of something.", he said as I gave him a questioning look. „What is it?","We'll make an agreement. A contract with our wishes in the marriage. Then we'll stay married for a while and divorce each other after a couple months.", he said while his eyes didn't move from mine. This idea wasn't too bad.

„You sure that will work",I asked in disbelief. „100%","Fine. Sounds good","Great we'll make the contract tomorrow if its fine for you.","Yeah perfect",I said while smiling.

We sat there and didn't really talk much. We drinked our cocktails and soon left. He drove me back home and during the car right he didn't even send me a gaze. „Good night. See you Tomorrow",he said before I opened the car door to get out. „Good night",I said smiling and closed the car door.

Asshole. All of the sudden he is cold and ignorant. When I got inside everyone was already waiting for me in the livingroom. „And how was it?",my aunt asked exited. „It was nice. He seems to be a very nice person","See I told you",my uncle said and came to hug me. „I knew you would never disappoint us.",he said as he hugged me.

My thoughts directly went to kaiden and the contract. I really fucked up. „I am very tired. I'll go to sleep. Good night everyone.",I said not even looking at my cousins only my aunt and uncle.

—————————————————————————————————————————-