Chapter 21

~Delana's Pov~
My family just left and blaine and I decided to sit in the garden for a bit before going to bed.

We laid on the sunbank while watching the stars above us.

„Blaine",I said breaking the silence as we both stared into the sky.

„Hm",he hummed in response.

„Who are you",I said while narrowing my eyes and turning my head to the side so I can face him.

„What do you mean who am I?","Sometimes I feel like I really know you. The next I remember if anyone would ask me anything about you that has nothing to do with me. I couldn't respond",I explained.

He chuckled and sat up in front of me.

„Come on ask me anything you want",he said and I sat up.

„What do you hate","Lies, disrespect, snitches and... tiny dogs",he said. I couldn't help but break out in laughter.

„I get the first three points but tiny dogs?! Blaine are you serious?!",I asked as tears fell down my eyes.

„Babe don't laugh. They are very intimidating and they bark a lot. For no reason!!",he explained and cuckled at the end as he saw my laugh.

„What about you",he asked as he smiled at me.

„I hate lies too. There is nothing more in life that I hate more than that. Besides that I hate hate hate being in the center of attention, disrespect, disloyal people and negative people",I replied.

„Looks like you have a huge trauma from people",he said while scanning over my face.

„I do. Anyways do you have any ex's?",I asked changing the topic.

„Yeah I mean a couple",he said and my jaw fell.

„I am just kidding. Not really I had hook ups but dated one girl before you",he said chuckling. 

„Tell me everything. How did you meet? How long have you lasted and about her",I said resting my chin on my palm.

„Oh babe",he whined. „I don't like to talk about that","Tell me",I said in a demanding voice and he first hesitated before starting to talk.

„We met in school. We were friends since middle school but then started dating in senior year of high school. She was very very nice but also very controlling. And I hated it. I was just done with high school and she didn't even allow me to spend time with my friends. Then I started working with my dad while going to college. I didn't have anymore time for her but I also didn't want to break her heart by breaking up with her..... So I stayed. Then after a year I found out she was.....cheating on me the entire time. That's when I broke up and became the person I was before I met you.", he explained and smiled at me at the end of the sentence.

Butterflies filled up my belly as I thought about what he said.

I changed him.

It shocked me though that he ever got cheated on. He is good looking and rich. He only didn't have the time for anyone.

„Name?",I asked. „Selena",he said. „Selena Gonzalez",he added.

The model?!

„The Model?!","Yes exactly",he said while laughing.

„Well... she is very pretty",I said. „Not as pretty as my wife",he said and took my hands in his.

I smiled as he placed kisses on my hands before continuing to talk.

„Not as pretty, not as talented, not as smart, not as respectful and not as perfect as my wife. She isn't even close to her",he said.

My eyes started tearing up as I stroke his cheek with one of my hands.