Chapter 39

I was laying in bed as he came through the door.

One hand tied on the bed I tried to rip my self from the chains but unsuccessfully.

„Listen to me Delana. We will marry. Soon. Very soon. You don't have the right to decide on it. So you better accept it or it'll end sad for you... or that child",he said and looked down on my belly.

„LEAVE MY BABY ALONE",I said and gripped him by his collar to push him away.

He pushed my hands away and pinned me down on the bed.

He brought his face closer and placed a kiss on my neck. I screamed and kicked around with my legs but nothing worked.

He pulled away and walked out.

My whole world broke. He just kissed me on my neck. I tried to rub that place clean, not wanting to feel his lips on my skin again.

Where are you Blaine. Where the fuck are you.

I spend the next couple weeks in bed. Nobody visited me. I got the same bread as food and one bottle of water for the whole day.

I can survive with that little food, but my baby can't. I need real food.

I knocked on my door to call a guard and luckily Juan came right away.

„I need food and water. Please. Or my baby is going to die",I pleaded as he took a step in the room.

„That is the goal",he said and walked out again, banging the heavy door shut.

When I realized what he just said I slipped down on the door, crying.

That makes sense. He wants to kill my child so I can get married to Ivan. It was clear that Ivan doesn't want me with another mans child.

I am already here since 2 months. They try to kill my baby.

I wiped my tears away as I tried to think of a plan on how to escape.

I know Blaine is looking for me. I know he is trying his best but I can't wait for him anymore.

Wherever they brought me. It is a good place to hide a person. That is clear.

I looked around the room. There isn't even a window. Only the heavy metal door with 5 locks.

I looked around for weapons. There were only my plastic bottles and my metal bed.

This won't work. I can't escape here. That is practically impossible.

Maybe they also think about an abortion. I won't accept it. Never. I'd rather die.

They will do anything in their power to destroy everything Blaine and I build but I have to try my best to protect my child. That is the least I can do.

I wonder why it is taking Blaine so long to come and get me.

I don't know where I am tho. When they kidnapped me I woke up in this room and I haven't left it except today.

I can't hear anything. There are no windows anywhere in this house.

Sometimes it feels like I am alone in this world.

I just pray he finds me before I give birth to our daughter.

I am only in my 3. trimester that means he has 11 weeks left. Hopefully I won't give birth too early.

~Blaine's Pov~

I didn't even had a second to be happy about winning mafia war.

It's like she disappeared. No living sign nothing. No Juan and no Ivan. I can't track any of them. We checked cameras all over the country but none of them captured where she went and the most effective images got deleted.

They were prepared. Clearly.

The fact that she is pregnant with my daughter makes me even more furious. If something happens to either of them I don't know what I would do.

I could never control myself from destroying them.

Everytime I think that she could've died I shake off the thought. They would never do that. Ivan wants her. Alive.

A knock on my office door took my out of my thoughts. „Sir we arranged a meeting with Mr. Hernandez. He agreed on talking with you.",Luciano said.

Yes finally

„Perfect. When?","This afternoon in our building. He will arrive any minute","Okay you can go out",I demanded.

If he arrived this early that means Lana can't be too far away from us.

I walked into our meeting room waiting for him to arrive.

I never met him in person but people always say that he is the most intimidating person in this world.

Now I would like to worry about that but my girls are kidnapped so I am not really in the mood to care about it.

I only want my girl back. And the new girl.

I wish I could be with her during her pregnancy. I wonder if she has cravings. Lana has a huge sweettooth. She definitely has some crazy craving combinations.

Is she getting food at all?

„Hello. Blaine".

A tall, gorilla like body and dark haired man came in.

His head almost touched the ceiling.

Juan Hernandez

My guards checked his body for weapons before letting him take a seat.

„Hello Juan.",I said and watched him take a seat.

His guards stood behind him while mine where in every 4 corners of the meeting room.

„Where is Lana?",I asked right away. I don't want to waste any time.

„I don't know what you mean",he said amused.

Of course he wasn't going to tell me right away. I will find out though.

„Tell me where my wife is",I demanded now in a darker tone.

„I am sure she is where she belongs to","No she isn't. She would be with me if she did and I can't see her anywhere."

My answer made him chuckle. „She came to earth with the intention to become Ivans wife. So i don't really think she belongs to you".

His heavy Spanish accent makes his words sound way more dangerous than they are.

„How is my daughter?",I asked now.

„Oh god she is doing good. Don't worry.".

His provocative answers make me angry. I want to kill him right here. Without any hesitation. But I can't.

I haven't seen her in 8 months. I miss her. Everyday without her feels like I get ripped apart more and more.

Him agreeing on a meeting is the only success I had in 2 months.

„Look Juan. I don't know what bond you have with them. But I can give it to you too. You have my whole loyalty. I can give you whatever you want or need.",I promised.

„Looks like the new mafia king is begging me. For a girl? You fell bad Blaine. Very bad. I hope it won't destroy your success as a mafia leader.".

He is trying his best to make me angry but I stay calm.

That is my power.