Chapter 41

We are laying in bed with our little angel between us. It has been 4 days since we are back home in America.

Zara is our best gift. She bonds us in a way that makes it even hard to leave them to go to the toilet.

And I mean it.

My heart warms when I see how Blaine is with Zara.

He does everything for her. He freaks out when she cries. He is even worse than me.

He already spoils her with kisses and cuddles.

When I was gone in the middle of the ocean Blane was looking over the whole world for me.

There wasn't a single country he didn't check.

He found me by putting a gps into Juan's jacket.

We spend 10 months without each other.

These months were full with pain for both of us. Being home with a new member in our small family makes it even better.

She is so tiny but already so beautiful. She definitely got Blaine's beautiful big green eyes and my plump lips.

Her tiny little nose she got from me makes her look like my twin.

I watched Blaine watching Zara. His big hands stroke over her body softly as she was getting uncomfortable again.

She is a pretty chill baby. She doesn't cry a lot. But when she does, she sets the whole house on fire. A little dramaqueen.

She can already tell that she is getting spoiled in our household.

„My mom called yesterday. They want to come by today and see their grandchild.",Blaine spoke as his gaze meet mine.

„Okay",I smiled as his hand gripped mine and he kissed my palm.

„Thank you for giving this gift to me Lana. Thank you for being so strong. Thank you for recording everything so I could be a part of your pregnancy even though I wasn't with you",his voice was shaking.

„I love you Blaine. My love to you is too strong. Nobody can break it. No matter what distance. My heart is yours. I am yours.".

His eyes were glowing. I missed these days. The smile that only appears when he sees me. The light on his eyes when he looks at me.

„I love you Lana. You messed me up. In a good way. I am all yours. You got me. I can't even breathe without you".

A single tear ran down my cheek and I wiped it away.

If Zara wasn't laying between us I would've cuddled the shit out of him.

Even though she was born two weeks early she is still strong and healthy. My little soldier.

She went through my worst days with me. She laughed and cried with me. She hungered and ached when I did.

When I look at her I forget that she was in my belly a couple days ago.

I created this. I gave birth to this. She is a part of me.

Forever.

I can't stop laughing when I think of labor again.

I was screaming and crying out of pain but stopped after I saw Blaine in tears next to me.