Y/n character

Name: Y/N
Last name: Hado
Hero name: Fairy hero:Butterfly
Birthday: May 4th
Hair color: (your fave bright color)
Eye color:(any color that you like)
Height: 170cm
Quirk: Fairy
Class: 1-A
Close friends: Ochaco Uraraka (best friend) Itsuka Kendo (childhood friend) Ashido Mina, Izuku Midoriya, Eijiro Kirishima, Tenya Iida
Likes: Butterflies, drawing, mangas
Favorite food: Strawberry mochi

Appearance: Y/n is above average height, taller than her sister. Like Nejire, y/n also has big round eyes, that sparkle the same way. (Skin color and skin type is like yours, or whatever you'd like it to be, also imagine hair length and type that you'd like.)

Hero costume: Similar to Nejire's, y/n's costume also consists of a skin-tight bodysuit, in lavender color with a lot of sparkles, except hers has a low cut on the back, where y/n can pop out her wings. Y/n also has a pastel green sparkly lace as a "skirt" which is held by a pastel green utility belt.
Her wings are also pastel green, with pastel pink and white details, though she can change their size and color if she needs or wants to.

Personality: Y/n is kind, caring, gentle and nice person, who likes to comfort others and help them with a lot of emotional support. She is talkative when she's in a good mood, but when worried or under some kind of stress, she becomes quiet and reserved, completely unintentionally. Unlike Nejire, she doesn't invade other people's privacy and seems more mature than her older sister.
However, just like her sister Nejire, she is fierce in battle and gets really concentrated during it.

Abilities:

Quirk - y/n has a quirk that allows her to cast spells, converts her stamina into energy waves similar to Nejire's (y/n's are straight and faster) or energy shields. She can fly with her wings when she activates them or can levitate by using her spells. Smaller spells don't use her stamina, bigger ones do, so she had to train with her sister to build up her stamina level.

Fast thinking and coolness - y/n is really intelligent and is able to come up with a strategy in an instant. Even when odds aren't in her favor, she doesn't lose her cool and gets easily through most of the situations.

Enhanced stamina and durability - due to Nejire's rigorous trainings, y/n has a great stamina level. She is consistent in battle, and can last long, even when she's getting beaten up really badly.

Super moves:

- power shield is a special shield that y/n can form. It's a combination of her stamina shield and a spell. Shield absorbs taken energy or power and sends it back to the attacker.

- mega blast is her empowered wave in combination with minor spell that knocks the enemy out

Backstory:

Y/n always wanted to be a hero, but she became more persistent in chasing that dream when her sister Nejire got into the hero course of U.A. She soon met some of her classmates and one shy boy got her attention, but she never admitted that to anyone, not even her friend Itsuka Kendo. Because of his anxiety, she only admired Tamaki Amajiki from the safe distance, and never actually spoke to him, scared that she might make him uncomfortable.

Y/n was always writing down in her diary, especially her encounters with Tamaki. There was never something more than a small and simple talk, but she always admired him, and was always writing about how he was getting stronger.

Y/n got into the hero course by taking the entrance exam. She came in 5th, and was put into class 1-A. She got along with pretty much everyone except for dirty boy Mineta and that angry dude Bakugo.
She grew a lot, her powers did too. At the sports festival she placed 3rd, after losing to Todoroki Shoto.
Her internship was at Dragoon Hero: Rykyu's agency, where her sister does her hero work studies
At the summer camp, she was put to sleep by Mustard's quirk, and didn't participate in fight, or saving Bakugo, because she was sleeping for days.
Her and Nejire's parents happily agreed to the dorm system.
Both of the sisters joined their friends at the dorms.
Soon they had a Provisional Hero Licence test, and like 28 of her friends, she also passed.

Then, it was announced that first years might have their hero work studies .....

Get ready for part 1.

This will be a short story, with a few chapters.
Please avoid typing any sexual comments because I find it unnecessary
I hope that you'll like this one
The rest of the chapters will be published in  7-10 days, so stay tuned!