A few years later (BONUS)

(You and Tamaki now have your company and you also have two kids, 7 year old twins. Imagine their gender and their names as you like)

You and Tamaki both took a day off from the work, to spend some time with your children. You decided to take them to your special place - the flower field, where everything started.

Your family had a small picnic there. You all ate some snacks and strawberry mochi, before you decided to put up a show for your kids. They already manifested their quirks, both having their father's quirk. The only thing that they had from you is your wings that they could use anytime.

You popped out your wings, and gracefully flew up in the sky. A lot of butterflies gathered around you, and they were dancing with you, to your own song. You were flying over the field and singing at the top of your lungs.

My song is an invitation,
Come here have some fun,
It's your day today,
So get up, fly or run

My voice and my melody
Will guide you this day
Don't worry about anything
Come with us and play

Butterflies are dancing
They're waiting all day
Come up to the sky,
They wanna hear what you say

(I literally wrote that in a minute xd)

Your kids got the message and asked Tamaki for a permission to follow you. He nodded and they both took their wings out and flew towards you. You took their little hands and guided them through the air. They were happily giggling and enjoying their flight. Tamaki was looking at the three of you happily. He never regretted confessing to you even a bit. You helped him be a better version of himself and you brought happiness to his life. The two of you made your dreams into reality, and built a happily and healthy family together.

THE END :D

Ok so I instantly had an idea for this one so I wrote it down xd
It's short, but it's just a lil bonus to the story.  I hope that you enjoyed reading it, as much as I enjoyed writing it. I might rewrite it someday when I get used to writing in English (it's not my first language eheh)

You can also check out my Shinso x reader, Bakugo x Reader and Kirishima x Reader x Bakugo ff that will be published soon (it's not poly, it's gonna be with two endings xd)

This isn't proof read

Xoxo