Rescue Mission

You were waiting for Tamaki the next day. He picked you up at your dorm, and your friends seemed pretty excited about it. And so were you. You walked next to eachother in silence, until he spoke. "Umm... s-should I hold your hand?"
You gave him a smile and nodded. He shyly took your hand in his. Your smile grew, and he was more than happy to see it. "So, do you want to eat after the movies?" he asked
"Sure. We will probably be hungry by the time it ends." you replied.

The two of you went to see a movie about a superhero, and then you went to eat at some fast food restaurant. Of course, it was your idea. You both ordered your food, and waited for it to be ready. You happily chatted and laughed. He also felt free and less anxious, especially because you were there with him. You also talked about your little adventures and living with your classmates.
"So, I fell from the chair because I tried to stand on my palms, but somehow lost the balance, and then Kaminari laughed at me." you complained "Why did he laugh, you could've gotten hurt by that." he asked
"Oh, because he thought that he can do that, and then he fell even worse." you explained

"I once accidentally slammed Mirio with our bathroom's door... I still feel bad about it." Tamaki said, as he rubbed his neck.
"But it was accidentally, Mirio-senpai probably wasn't even mad." you tried to make him feel better about it
"He wasn't." he said quietly "Then there's no need to worry. Don't overthink it." you adviced him, and gave him a small smile. He returned the smile, before the waitress came with your meal.

You both ate, before you headed back to the dorms. He walked you back, with your hand in his. He was still blushing because of it, but he enjoyed it.

When you reached your dorm's building, he let go of your hand and stood in front of you. "Thank you for going out with me. It was really nice." he said quietly. You came closer and stood on your toes to give him a little peck on the cheek. He blushed and fot really flustered, but still managed not to freak out about it. "Thanks for taking me out Tamaki-senpai. I'd like to go out again sometimes." you said happily.
"Me too. We will plan it out."

He then took your hand, and gently kissed the back of it. Your cheeks slightly turned pink, as you didn't expect that from him. He then took a step back. "Good night y/n. See you tomorrow" he said quietly.
"Good night to you too!"

    After a few days, you were invited to Sir Nighteye's agency. Ryukyu, Fat Gum and many other heroes were invited to this meeting, so you knew that it was really important.

It was explained that an yakuza group called Shie Hassaikai was behind the quirk-erasing bullet that was shoot at Tamaki. They have a little girl captured, and they are using her blood to make those bullets. You were disgusted by that. Everyone was. But still, the biggest pressure was on Midoriya and Mirio. They ran into that girl who escaped, but she was followed by their leader, Kai Chisaki, who is extremely dangerous. They couldn't do anything, except to let him go. Yet some so-called heroes criticized them. You had to speak up to that. "You think that they should've put their lives in danger too? Also the whole operation that Sir Nighteye had would've been ruined. Death of the two U.A. students would also shake the image of the heroes. People wouldn't feel safe anymore." you talked, while trying not to offend anyone.

"What do you know, you're just a kid. If they took the girl, we wouldn't be here." one of them talked back at you.
"Actually, Butterfly is right. Plus, they didn't know if there were Chisaki's people. It was dangerous and they did the right thing at the moment. Thanks to them, we know about Eri, and we will carefully plan on how to rescue her." Ryukyu backed you up.
"Whatever. " he said, as he sat back down.

The pros took care of that case, and you now only had to wait for them to call you.

***

It's the day of the mission. Last night you received a notification from Ryukyu, and you couldn't even sleep after that. It was your first mission. You only hoped to save Eri and bring everyone back alive.