The Big Three

You chatted with Kendo in the hallway after principal Nezu announced that you will join your seniors and will have your Hero work studies.
It was almost the time for you to go back to your classroom so you said your goodbyes to Kendo, and then went back just before the bell rang.

Aizawa-sensei walked in, instead of your English teacher, Present Mic.
He explained Work studies and that the teachers yet have to decide if first years will go or not. After giving you informations about it, he left, and you continued with your day, still thinking about those Hero work studies.

You and Ochaco came back from the school and saw Deku moping the floor. Him and Bakugo are in the house arrest for causing some problems last night, and have to do all of the chores in your dorm.

"Hi Deku-kun!" both of you greeted him cheerfully
"Hi!" He replied, still cleaning the floor.
Uraraka stayed downstairs to chat with Momo and Iida, while you went upstairs.
You changed your clothes and combed your hair, before you decided to write down your thoughts.

Just as you finished, Nejire invited you to bring her that teenage magazine that you bought this morning. It was still in your backpack, so you tossed your diary in too, and went to her dorms.
You were greeted by Mirio and few of her other classmates who were eating some cupcakes in their common room.

"Hi everyone! Is Nejire still in her room or she went somewhere?" you asked

"She should be there y/n, feel free to go and look for her at other girl's rooms if she disappeared." Mirio said

"Thanks!" you said and then went upstairs.

You knocked twice on her door and she immediately opened the door.
"My little sister!" she screamed happily as she dragged you inside and hugged you tightly.

"Nejire, we were together a few hours ago. Let me go, you're suffocating me." you barely said, as you weren't able to breathe.
She let go of you and then she ruffled your hair

You then saw that there was an interesting documentary about butterflies that she put on her laptop, and you got easily distracted by it, as you had to sit at her desk and watch it.
"You can take the magazine from my bag." you said as you sat down and focused on that documentary.

Nejire's p.o.v.

I opened her bag as I saw the magazine and some of her notebooks. And her diary!
I have to read it! She will be mad but she's distracted so she shouldn't notice!
She never talks about her crushes and I have to know if she likes someone from her class or her year, and I'm sure she does!

I started reading the first page, completely excited to find out if she has a crush on someone. Maybe I can help her out if she is shy to make a move on him?

"Dear diary,

I'll from now on start writing my thoughts down, since I can't keep them for myself. It's been quite hard to hide my feelings from everyone. I don't find them embarrassing. I just think that it's wrong and that no one should know about it. But the feeling is just too overwhelming. I really like my sister's friend Tamaki. I've always liked him, since the day she introduced me to her close friends."

I immediately let it out because of my excitement
"You like Tamaki?"

Y/n's pov

You were so focused on watching the documentary when Nejire suddenly screamed

"You like Tamaki?"

Oh no...

You immediately jumped and snatched your diary from her hands, seeing that she only read the first page. But the secret was out anyways