chp.5- puppet show and crazy night

Third person pov.

With the sky growing dark scourge glanced about the roads he had been on for a while now barely seen in the dark. The heavy fog that Seattle's didn't help obscuring more of the land to make it fit for a horror movie. Gently tugging the reins of his raptor he held still as it came to a skidding stop.

Huffing and puffing the raptor glanced about hissing not comfortable with this type of weather.  To add the raptor was growing tired and scourge knew by now he may as well as camp or find the nearest town to stay at. Remembering there was one a few yards ahead he hopped off the raptor "come on now " he said not really patient enough to wait. Easily picking the raptor up scourge speed up ahead using his top speed. 

With a shriek of confusion and fear the raptor clung to scourge it's eyes spinning when scourge came to a stop. Wobbling about when set down scourge couldn't help but grin setting the raptor up in a stall.

Walking over he paid the stall boy who nodded and put the coins away giving scourge in turn a number for his steed. Pocketing the number the disguised hedgehog walked out and curiously took a glance of the town be was in admiring the cook magical lights people used. 

(Used an app to make that called art wombo)

It felt oddly peaceful in this town with some merchants selling what looked like cooked food or meals

It felt oddly peaceful in this town with some merchants selling what looked like cooked food or meals. Children ran about laughing and giggling while others happily ate the food they had bought for dinner. Some were with their families as they dined out or heading home from work or dinner.

Huffing softly  scourge rolled his eyes at the scene walking down a path to find a hotel to sleep for the night he noticed some kids gathered around a puppet show. Curious to see what the stories were told in this land and the world scourge slowly made his way to sit and watch. 

"Alright two more story's then I shall have to go kids " the puppet master informed as she smiled making the kids whine but nod understanding.  "Can you do a story of how this world was created ?" A child asked as the others chimed in with a "please ?". The puppet master laughed as she smiled softly "yes yes I can " she replied as she went back behind her chair sitting down. 

Sitting down behind the kids and further back scourge watched the puppet master do her work. Grabbing two puppets she used her magic to make the two serpents with wings fly up into the air flying in figure eight motions. "There was nothing yet everything when our world was born created by a fiery boom of both energy and magic " she started as galaxies exploded into the air making the kids gasp seeing the world be born from nothing. 

Grinning the puppet master made the puppets fly down and go around each kid with scourge leaning back when the puppets nearly smacked his face. "for years the two serpents would watch over each star and planet looking for the right one to stay and rest in when they did they made it a paradise for life to sprout "  the puppet said as she made her paper planet float up from her bag making it hover in one spot for everyone to see.