chp.1- encounter and scourge's fate

Narrator's POV.

Scourge couldn't believe what he was seeing reptiles that seem to be in the midevil years . All he could do is stare at the ash gray to gray ball python in front of him who's attire showed he was of royal blood.  He snapped out of his stare from those round black eyes of the morph prince giving a glare . "Let me go you snake !" He said angrly struggling in the coils of the prince only to wince and gasp when be was harshly squeezed.

  A huff of amusement came out from y/n's snout as he couldn't help but inspect the new creature intrigued. "What are you ? Ssssssome kind of rat ?" Y/n asked his forced tongue flicking in and out for a second to taste the new creature's scent and taste.  Scourge shuddered in digust from the flicking tongue almost yelping from how darn close the forged appendage was "I'm a hedgehog you idoit !" He spat out only to breath out once again when he squeezed.

"Such foul mannners and rude mouth ' the prince morph growled out "whelp your mine now " y/n said smirking as the hedgehog glared daggers at the taller male by three feet . "What?! I am not yours !" Scourge wheezed out struggling to breath which y/n noticed so he loosened his coils a tad bit but not to much to give scourge the sense of freedom. "You'll be mine it's your punishment for trespassing on royal land, insulting me and the gaurds along with sprouting out profanities" y/n announced then bring their dominant hand up he used his backwards facing fanged teeth to prick his finger in the mean time causing scourge to wince at the horrifying veiw of the prince's mouth .

Waiting a few seconds y/n drew up in the air with his blood conjuring with their dark powers to form a speacil collar that black with Rubies  embedded into it along with the prince's signature to show who owns the collar and the wearer of it. Scourge struggled trying to escape angry but deep down very very afried of loosing his freedom and powers like he did at the no zone.

"Let me go you skank!!!" He yelled out trying as best he can but his attempts were futile . "Ball python not skank " the prince corrected as he slipped the collar on scourge's neck using the free part of his tail to title the stubborn hedgehog's head to expose his emeralds green neck. Once the collar snapped  on scourge winces but quites down blinking in confusion. He felt ok in fact he felt normal he relaxed slightly when the prince's rail finally uncoiled around him letting him stand on his own and untrapped.

Scourge smirked knowing this stupid collar did nothing and was about to attack the prince . "Kneel' the prince said firmly causing scourge's body to obey the command making scourge Yelp and snarl "what ..what?! What you doing to me?!" He yelled angrly once again paranoid . "I simply put a behaving collar on you ,it makes you listen to me and obey my every command of course it allows you to talk and speak freely once your done with my command you can do what ever you want until I say the next order" y/n explained making scourge growl and glare which y/n returned the glare .

"Sir?"  The gaurd rider spoke up breaking the prince's and scourge's glaring contest . The two males now looking at the gaurd .

"Yes?" Y/n replied with a title of his head "shall we head back to the castle ?" The other gaurd replied to which y/n nodded "yes yes we shall " he replied "follow and do not attack me or anyone while your here only attack when you feel provoked or being attacked yourself " the prince said .

This made scourge glare knowing that this prince was going to be those high mighty types. He scoffed his body forcing him to follow the prince like he did it on his own Accord.  Once he was able to get on the allosaurus behind the prince he crossed his arms grumbling like a pouting child . But the harsh movement of the large reptile or bird caused scourge to flare his arms before hugging the prince's waist .

He coudknt help but have a dumb founded look on his face as he looked at the prince's head then at his waist hugging more . 'woah dang curves' scourge thought as the y/n didn't care about how scourge was hugging his curvy body the only thing going through his mind was that he had a new slave to train .