Chp.2- training and praise

Third person pov.

Scourge was absolutely confused and baffled but he knew there was something up. After having been forced to follow the prince he was now staring a pile of treasure on one table the other holding food. Was this some kind of torture ? A way of getting him to possible break ? Or some stupid test ?

"You can eat but " y/n said as he looked at scourge " these gems are for decoration and they are mine " he added. Y)n wanted to see what scourge would do "enjoy your meal " he said then walks a few feet away turning his back to scourge pretending to be busy.

Scourge just raised a brow confused but grinned as he goes to the food and started to eat eyeing the gems out. He couldn't help it but he slowly very careful made his way to the pile of treasure . Just as he was about to touch the gems scourge gasped falling to the ground as a painful jolt went through his body .

Grinning y/n made a wagging finger as be turns "tsk tsk scourge " he said going over "stealing treasure are you ?" He mocked. Looking down at the smaller male y/n couldn't help but chuckle as scourge growled softly.

"What the ..f-aah!" Scourge gasped out laughing as suddenly felt like something was tickling him. He laughed and squirmed first trying to attack the prince then trying to grab in anything to get up . He couldn't stop laughing as the collar seemed to send jolts of shocks to his nerves to send the tickling sensation. He just went limp on the ground panting and shaking his eyes wide as glass plates .

Once scourge had quited down y/n hummed walking around him "now that you have quited down I'll explain this collar sends certian amounts of shocks to your body as punishment but it will also if given the serious case will do nothing to allow me to punish you " he explained as reaching into his pocket . Y/n pulled out a leather whip the one made to snap then hurt "if you disobey or try anything I will have no choice but to give you the whip " he added.

Scourge growled and glared at the snake eyes burning with hate as he slowly gets up and huffed . Not wanting to get shocked he just ate the food still glaring at the prince with hate. 'i will make him pay for this ' scourge thought as he eats his ears flicking as he glanced at the prince . He flinched back when y/n was right up to his face with a look of curiosity.

Y/n hummed as he looked at the scourge gently checking out the hedgehog's quills his tail swaying and curling .  He then looked at scourge with a chuckle "now say master ' he said pulling away from the other male .

"I will f-ngh!" Scourge growled in pain when the collar shocked him with a mild but strong jolt . He glared at the prince but did not call him master not wanting to fricking give the royal blood the privilege of satisfication. He just looked away huffing crossing his arms only to yelp when the whip cracks into his back .

Y/n gave scourge a stern look and one that Abit cold and dangerous "say it ' he said sternly with a low hiss.  Scourge didn't budge tho inwardly shuddering at the hiss flinching and holding his arm when the whip was cracked again on his back . "Don't make me repeat myself scourge I'll keep doing this " y/n said hissing as he holds his whip his tail coiling and curling on the ground .

Scourge growled and didn't give in just glaring at the prince who was staring down at him with cold pure black eyes that showed nothing. He just kept looking away flinching and growling in pain. 

Y/n sighed and then reached over gently grabbing one of scourge's quills "I should just cut ad trims these ' he said which was a bluff studying scourge who frooze . "I should also make sure my gaurds and people keep you in line so that you won't cause any troubles " he added sternly pulling scourge into his chest as he leans into his ears "I can make your punishment your worst nightmare do you understand? " he whispered out into the green hedgehog's ear.