chp.4- jewel stealing

Third person's pov ;

It took a while for scourge to find the armory but once he did he was fitted with the stuff needed to steal the jewels. Simple knives and rope along with tools that would help him scale the wall and even some darts to silently knock out the gaurds or people guarding the jewels.

It was rather quite impressive how much gear he was fitted and he was even able to get a discounted dagger that can hold poison or sleeping dew. Grinning to himself scourge used the jewels he got as payment to pay for some extra of the stuff he got. Even tho the stuff was already paid he rather have more then be stuck loosing. 

Once the ordered was finished the black skank lizard nodded to scourge to go as another customer came up for their order. Walking off scourge sorted his new gear into each pocket or holder checking out how well they stayed as he did a test jump and spin. 

"Huh that cool " he said noticing the magic gems kept the stuff in place like strong magnets. Deciding to explore for a bit till sundown scourge walked around the town admiring the place.  Following where the village folk went scourge was able to arrive at the center of town where many shops and farmers were selling their goods. 

Going around he checked each stall admiring the goods each owner was selling

Going around he checked each stall admiring the goods each owner was selling.  From potions that can heal , boost attack and speed from disguises and even potions that can make a person fly to the typical farmer who sells stuff for cooking or feeding animals.  There were even more weapon shops with stuff that can be used for fighting and farming. 

Scourge kinda felt like this place was right he could do all the crimes ,get cool gear and even get paid for the things he did that was considered wrong.  He stopped when he saw some snake and reptiles girls hissing to him giving him flirty cues walking into their red district building.

Looking at the sky scourge smirked "having some fun wouldn't hurt " he said as he followed the ladies signing up for a small fun time. 

With the prince

Y/n hummed as he read every book he could to find about strange portals or anything related to how scourge got here.  Sighing seeing there was nothing to answer his question.