chp.3- first assignment

Third person pov

Scourge sat down at the table after having been guided around and he would never admit it . But this castle that the prince lived in was huge even bigger then his back in moibius. He kinda felt a bit jealous  before his mind wandered off to his home.  He tapped the table his ears flicking picturing how if he was home he could use these rules he learned from this strange world to bend it to his will. He didn't even notice when the maids came over with many food to help the hedgehog regain his strength. 

He only snapped out when one of the maids coughed softly . He resisted giving a glare not wanting a shock or torturous tickle shock . His eyes widen when be saw the food jaw dropping slightly.  'man either the prince is trying to spoil me or these reptiles have a huge appetite ' he thought mentally before he started to eat asking "is this normal to eat this ammont ?" He was Curois . The more dressed maid , probably the boss , nodded "yes as our royals have quite large appetite tho the prince has a smaller one they all need to eat roughly sane ammount" she explained.

"Huh woah they eat like this every day ? Hah how come they ain't fat ?" Scourge retorted grinning making the maid roll her eyes with a sigh . "The royals along with the other snakes have to only eat once  a weak their stomach tend to slowly digest food but their metabolism is quite fast " she added making scourge's eyes widen . Scourge bad been denied food at the no zone but he would still be able to eat at least some days but a week? "How about a month ?" He asked curoisly . The maid nodded "yes even a month if they decide to skip a week the royals are the roughest of snakes " she said smiling "they are the strongest and there for they keep the kingdom strong " she said with loyaly and dedication . Scourge was honestly shocked now how can this kingdom have such loyal and dedicated followers.

Going silent scourge ate what he needed till he felt he was full simply standing up and walking away to find the prince. He wandered the halls noticing that the royal paintings had the same type of snake yet the prince was different.  He quickly caught on that the prince was probaly adopted.

His ears twirched when he heard talking and walking to the library he peeked through the gaps of the door to see the prince gathering books while ignoring a nagging old advisor.

"For the last time my prince you should kill off that strange rodent !" The old bag said making scourge growl . "Why should I?" The prince y/n huffed out raising a scales eyebrow face calm and emotionless.

The advisor glared "cause if you do he'll just turn on us! " He snapped growling "and your being quite childish and foolish  for taking up the title you have princes-"

scourge was confused on what the advisor was going to but his eyes widen when y/n spun around slamming the advisor into the ground the whole library shaking .

Prince y/n glared down at the advisor his face darken in a angered manner making both scourge and the advisor shiver.

"Now ...listen here you old fart ...." The prince said voice edged with venom as he firmly pressed a foot into the old snake's chest . "I can do what I want he's MY property if you or anyone else dare try to hurt  or lay as much as a finger on him......I'll ask my parents personally to eat you whole " the prince snarled out eyes narrowing revealing black slot pupils and bright e/c (eye color ) glowing eyes. 

With a gulp of fear the advisor nodded his old scales flaking off to the ground his elderly body trembling which slightly amused scourge as he watched  from hiding spot.

Slowly taking his foot off y/n huffed and turned away from the trembling mess of old bones "ice decided what his role is and he's my personal thief got it ? He listens to no one but me and will serve no one but me " he said eyes narrowed as the advisor shakily got up nodding.