Chapter 3

Geet's POV

5 missed calls and 10 messages from the same unknown number which belongs to that Ranbir.

I saw the messages and wanted to bang my head on a wall.

*I am calling you why are you not answering.

*Don't test my patience and answer my call.

*I am telling you that ignoring me will bring nothing but trouble for you sweetheart.

*Don't make me do something that we both will regret.

* Fine I'll just check Karan's location and get back to you.

Oh god! What's wrong with him.

I called him quickly before he does something to my brother.

"Tsk Tsk you finally understood that ignoring me will not be good for you." He said as soon as he picked up the call.

"I-I wasn't ignoring you. My phone was in my room and I was downstairs. Please don't do anything to my brother." I said in a pleading tone. I don't trust him at all.

"Oh it's fine because its the first time. But keep your phone with you at all times. I don't like to wait." He said and I sighed in relief. Thank god he isn't punishing me this time.

"Now why were you calling me?" I asked sitting down on my bed.

"Because I wanted to hear your voice." He answered and I rolled my eyes.

"I am serious Mr.Raghuvanshi"

"It's Ranbir for you. And I am serious too. I miss you already." He said and I heard a whirring sound from his side.

"Look Mr.Raghuvanshi, I didn't say anything in the morning but now I would like to clear some things." I said with a serious tone.

"I am all ears little one." He answered.

"This, whatever you are doing is wrong. I don't like you that way heck I don't even know you. So please stop calling me." I stated firmly. This needs to stop. He can not come into my life like this.

I heard him sigh.

"Do you have white curtains little one?" He asked all of a sudden.

"Um yes why?" I asked in confusion.

"Open your window." I heard him and my eyes widened.

I rushed to the window and looked down to see a white BMW.

The door to the driver's seat opened and Ranbir came out. Thank god it's night and no one is outside.

I stared at him in shock as he waved at me.

"What are you doing here?" I whisper yelled at him.

"I said I missed you. So I came to meet you." He said with a smirk.

"Are you out of your mind? Didn't you hear what I said. Leave right now!" I said glaring at him.

"I am coming to your room." He said while walking towards our compound wall.

"No! My-My family is home." I lied to him. No way I will let him in.

"Liar. I know only your brother is home. And I can take care of him." He said and removed a shiny object from his pocket.

My blood turned cold after realizing what it was. He has a gun!

I quickly opened my window widely and he smirked while jumping from the wall.