Chapter 1

Geet's POV

I was sweating badly. My breath was falling short but I couldn't stop. My legs kept pushing me until I finally jumped inside the train. Ugh Mumbai Locals. I can never get used to them.

Even after spending four years in this city I am still not habitual to this crowd and traffic.

There was obviously no seat available so I had to stand the whole journey. My workplace was far from my apartment so I took the local train to reach there.

I was very relieved when I finally reached. Thankfully the boutique was closer to the station.

I was an assistant to a celebrity fashion designer. My grades in the fashion school were always high so it wasn't that hard to get this job. I have been working here for a year now and I love every bit of it. My boss is very kind despite being such a huge personality. I learnt a lot from her.

"Good morning Rimi!" I greeted the receptionist who blew me a kiss making me chuckle.

It was just morning yet the customers were already flooding. Even though my boss is a celebrity designer she also has a line of clothes which is very affordable so even normal public can buy it.

I entered my boss's cabin where I had a table for me in a corner.

She hadn't arrived yet so I did the other work by then. I cleaned her messy table and kept her name plate properly.

Arunima Dev

After an hour she arrived and greeted me with a hug. She is like my mom honestly. Even though I live away from my family Arunima ma'am never made me feel lonely. She takes care of me. But also makes me work a lot.

"Did you call mrs. Khan? And also schedule a meeting with Joy. I want the Summer collection designs on my table before lunch. By the way we have an important person giving us a visit suddenly so make sure the lounge room is clean. He is like a friend to me and I don't want to meet him in a conference room."  I nodded and wrote everything in my small diary.

We started working right after that. I wonder who is coming to meet her. Must be some celebrity only.

During lunch I went to the cafetaria and greeted my colleagues.

Rimi, Sasha, Nitu, Mishal and JJ are the staff in this boutique. Sasha and JJ are designers while Nitu and Mishal look after the office work.

"So who's excited to meet the new guest?" Nitu asked with a grin.

"I don't even know who is coming." I said huffing. My boss never tells us the name of who is visiting. Its her weird habit.

"I hope it's Kartik Aaryan." JJ said crossing his fingers. He was the biggest fan of Kartik.

I smiled at him and shook my head.

"Guys I want to tell you something." Mishal said nervously.

"What speak fast women." JJ said grabbing her hand. He gets too excited for his own good.

"Um Abba approved." She said blushing furiously. It took us a moment to understand what she was saying but once we did all of us squealed.

"Oh my god! Congratulations." We all cheered her.

Mishal was in love with a boy named Fawad from her teenage years. And they were now finally getting married. I am so happy for them. They love each other a lot even after all these years.

After few more hours of working the guest had finally arrived. I and my boss went to receive him at the entrance.

And for a moment my heart forgot to beat seeing the person in front of me.