Chapter 2

Geet's POV

I can't believe my eyes. It's him.

It's KJ!!!!

Kunal Jaidev is literally every fashion student's dream. He is a successful designer at a very young age and he also is the CEO of his family business of textiles. He is such an inspiration and he is here in front of me. If my friends from college see him they will go crazy.

"Geet?" My boss called my name snapping me from my stare. Oh shit was I that obvious? She glared at me before turning to look at him. KJ smirked at me. He freaking smirked?!

"Thank you so much for hosting me at such short notice." He said to my boss before hugging her.

"What are you talking? You are my son you can come here anytime. By the way she is Geet my assistant. Mind you, a very talented girl." Arundhati ma'am said introducing us.

He forwarded his hand and we shaked our hand.

"Kunal Jaidev. It's nice to meet you." He said in his smooth voice.

I will faint oh god.

"It's nice to meet you too. It's like a dream come true for every one seeking a career in this industry." I said with a smile.

He laughed putting his head back and said,"Come on I ain't even that good. I am also like you a learner. In this field you are always a learner."

"Well if now your little chat is over can we just go and sit." My boss said and we both nodded.

We sat in the lounge room and I served them drinks.

They talked about random things for a while before he said.

"Aunty I need your help." There was seriousness in his voice that wasn't here till now. He sounded like that big designer / CEO now.

"What's wrong Kunal?" Ma'am asked with worry.

"The fashion week in Delhi is in 4 weeks and...three days ago there was a fire at our store house."

Both ma'am and I gasped after hearing that. Fashion week is such a huge event and this fire is such a bad news. Especially when there is only 4 weeks remaining.

"Half or more than half of the collection is gone, it's all ashes. We are completely at a loss of  time and capital. I have an idea but I need your help in that." He said.

"You just have to say it, I'll do anything Kunal." Ma'am said with a promised look.

"I want a collab between us. Half the designs will be yours. Your summer collection is yet to launch. Why don't you launch it at the fashion week?" He proposed before us.

Both of us went into thinking after listening to that.

My boss turned to look at me and said,"What do you think Geet?"

I nervously glanced between those two. In the middle of these two successful and brilliant people what was I supposed to say.

"I think it's a great idea since our sales have gone a little down in the last few seasons. The fashion week will be a great launch. But our designs are very different and a completely different vibe. So we will have to somehow make a fusion of these two so that it doesn't feel like a last minute decision." I said what was on my mind.

"I agree with you completely. But I think we can work on that in this 4 week time. I just...I just need your approval." He said to my boss with a pleading look.

She chuckled and said,"Well Geet congratulations on your first fashion week."

I gasped after hearing that. I was really doing this. I can't believe.