Part ten- More trouble.

Vanessa Pov-

Knocking on the door, I waited impatiently for him to answer. I heard him moving around inside but what the hell was he doing taking this long?

"Vanessa!" He exclaimed as he saw me. I looked up at him and studied his face. He looked pale, paler than usual. He looked drained and I knew why. His hair was messy, not the usual messy curls either.

"I wanted to see how you are." I mumbled as he let me past him. "I'm not so good." He shrugged. "But thanks for asking." He muttered.

"I'm sorry for what she said Jay." I blurted, slowly covering my mouth with my hand afterwards. Jay sighed and shook his head. "It's not your fault." He smiled slightly.

"Then why are you so sad?"

I asked, stepping closer to him and taking his hand in mine. His deep pools of blue looked down into my own eyes. "I'm sad because it reminded of everything, how bad I felt when I found out. When I realised I'd lost you." He explained. "I'm reminded of how crushed I was when I found out you were banging my best mate behind my back." His voice turned sour and he pulled his hand out of mine, turning away from me.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered. "It's fine Vanessa, just like before, you don't care." He spat. "I do care Jay, I care that I did this to you." Jay ruffled his hair with his hand.

"It's just guilt, you don't actually care. If you did, you wouldn't have done it." He shook his head and let out a sarcastic laugh and I watched as he wiped away a tear, as he turned back to face me.

"I really loved you." He whispered.

My breath caught in my throat as he said those words, the words he'd said all that time ago. I could do nothing but state at him in shock, in hurt. But it was my fault, I'd caused all of this. 

''I loved you Jay.'' I stepped forward, reaching out my hand to touch his face but he turned his head. ''Not enough.'' He grimly said. 

''When you left, that was like a weight lifted of my shoulders because me and Nathan could go back to normal and I could forget all about you and the pain you caused me. But I knew he longed to see you, to hold you and to be with you. When we saw you again, I loved seeing Nathan happy but I hated it at the same time; it should have been me. We became friends and it was fine for a while but I can never get away from loving you and being hurt by you every single time I see you with him!'' Jay told me, tears rolling down both our cheeks. 

''You hurt me so much!'' He cried and I could do nothing but wrap my arms around him in hope it was comforting. 

''Why can't you just leave again?'' He sobbed, collapsing onto the floor, me with him, and it broke my heart. Hearing him say this and finally opening up truly hurt me. But obviously nothing compared to what I'd caused him. 

''Don't say that.'' I whispered and he looked up at me, with teary eyes. ''Sorry.'' He mumbled and I shook my head. ''Don't be, it should be me apologising.'' I nodded. ''I am sorry Jay, I genuinely am!'' I tried to tell him for the millionth time in hope it would have some actual effect. ''I know.'' He smiled. 

His soft hand stroked my face and tucked some loose hair behind my ear. ''Jay.'' I started. ''Shh.'' He soothed before pressing his lips to mine. This happened most times, and I normally kissed back through guilt. This time I tried to push him away but he was too strong, way to strong for me. 

''Jay? Where are you?'' I heard Nathan's voice from somewhere in the flat and desperately tried to push Jay off me but he wasn't budging. ''Jay are you in-''

''Vanessa?!'' Nathan screamed.

Jay pulled away out of breath and my cheeks burned. ''Nathan! It's not what it looks like!'' I panicked. ''Oh, so you weren't sucking the face off my band mate?'' He sarcastically replied. ''No, I was-''

''Save it.'' Nathan interupted. 

He shook his head and let out an exaggerated laugh. ''I should have believed Harley on our wedding day. You are still in love with him and you would do it again. I just tried to believe in us, but once again, it blew up in my face.'' Nathan scolded before leaving the room. 

I ran straight after him, more tears exploding from my eyes and running down my face. I grabbed Nathan's hand and pulled him back to face me. ''You've got to listen to me!'' I shouted and he frowned. ''There's nothing for you to say.'' He snapped before leaving the flat. 

I collapsed to the floor in a heap of tears and buried my head into my knees. 

''Tut tut tut, Vanessa.'' Her sickly voice had an evident smirk in it and as I looked up, I was met with it. Harley stood in front of me, Jay behind her. ''Wasn't Jay a good actor?'' She gasped. ''I almost forgot to congratulate you!'' She grinned, turning to look at him. 

Jay refused to look at her and carried on staring at me, sorrow on his face. 

''You mean this was planned?'' I snapped, immediately getting angry. ''I knew you'd come to see him at one point, you're too nice. You have to make everything right with everybody, don't you?'' She asked. I didn't answer her. ''Jay just filled in the blanks I needed, it was all up to him.'' She nodded.

''Well I guess I better go and comfort that lover boy of yours.'' She sighed. ''He's probably feeling pretty lonely right now.'' She shrugged. ''He won't do anything with you.'' I snapped, looking her up and down. ''We'll see about that.'' She smiled before leaving the flat. 

''I've got to stop her and tell him the truth!'' I said out loud, without realising. Not that it really mattered anyway. But Jay pulled me back and stopped me. ''Let go of me.'' I warned him, attempting to push myself away but not succeeding. ''It's not worth it, Vanessa, she'll twist it and he's angry at the moment.'' He sighed.

''I'm sorry!'' He announced but I glared at him anyway. ''I didn't know she'd text Nathan!'' He tried to persuade me. ''So you carried on kissing me anyway? Even when you heard him in your falt?'' I shouted. ''I wanted him to feel what I did, I thought it'd make me feel better, but it made me feel worse. Seeing you so upset made me realise how much you love him and I'm so sorry, Nessa.'' Jay stepped forward to grab my hand but I moved backwards, causing him to stumble a little.

''Sorry doesn't cut it this time Jay, I've lost him.'' I cried, more and more tears falling down my face. 

*so yeah dramaamamamamama

Sorry if this part is boring or rubbish or whatever hahaha:P

But I still hope you liked it ;D

Thanks for reading, if you did!:)

Please comment with what you thought and please vote and fan me tooo:D

I love you all and appreciate everything! :')

This is dedicated to @EmMcGuinnessParker because she's amazingly weird. And weirdly amazing and I love her and yeah yeah. 

Thanks again for reading,

Love Lizzie. x*