versus

an Anacondrai Cultist is serving the elemental fighters food

Krait: Next! 

Garmadon was next

Krait: Nu-uh. Nothing for you.

Garmadon: There's a valuable lesson here, son. If you turn your back on your first evil sensei in an effort to go straight...

Krait: Next!

Garmadon: ...you may not be served creamy biscuits.

Lloyd: Well, I know what we are being served. A whole bunch of baloney. This isn't a fighting tournament. It's an alibi for Chen to steal everyone's powers. But we still don't know why.

Kai: Isn't it obvious? Chen wants to destroy new Ninjago city. I don't know what it is, but that place has had a string of bad luck.

Cole: I'm not so sure. From what Sensei G's told us about him, I have a feeling it's something far more sinister.

Jay: And may I remind us, we still don't know where Zane is, which is why we all need to take care of our first rounds to give us more time. Don't look at me. I've already moved on.

Cole: Your opponent got himself kicked out.

Jay: Hehe, either way, it's my day off. Extra creamy biscuits. And don't skimp. 

They start walking away from the line.

Cole: Taking a day off? And here I thought ninja never quit.

Jay: And I used to think a ninja wouldn't steal your girlfriend.

Garmadon: Whatever you have to say to each other, say it now, because harboring grudges hurts no one but yourselves.

Lloyd: He's right. You should be preparing to fight your next opponent, not each other.

Cole: What grudge? I already dropped it.

Jay: I dropped it first.

Cole: Did not.

Jay: Did too.

They continue arguing, with Jay dropping his biscuits and drink.

Garmadon: The tournament will test them, Lloyd. Either find a way for them to make peace, or neither of them will move on.

Chen intercom:The tournament of Elements continues. Fun time! Would the following Masters please make their way to their assigned arena? speed, gravity, smoke, nature, mind oh, and last and hopefully not least...

Jay: Huh, maybe we all got the day off.

Chen: fire...!

Kai gasps.

Chen: Remember, only one can remain.

================================================================================

Chen: Turner, Master of Speed, versus Gravis, Master of Gravity. Fight!

The two use there powers to climb the tree and make their way toward the jadeblade. And begin their match.

================================================================================

 Neuro, Master of Mind, versus Bolobo, Master of Nature. Fight.

Neuro uses his Mind on his opponent to see his attack.

Lloyd: They call this a fight?

Garmadon: Wait for it. 

Neuro manages to dodge Bolobo's vines and uses then to climb the rock where the jadeblade is. Bolobo then uses his vines to climb up

================================================================================