The Corridor of elders

A boy gasps as he watches the villagers run in fear from Chen's army.

Chen: Haha! Run! Haha! Run away! Oh, watch your step. I feel sorry for them, Zugu. They rely so heavily on the ninja. They don't know what to do when they're not here. Doesn't anyone here want to fight?

A small girl throws a pebble at him.

Girl: Hey!

Zugu throws a boulder toward her and she runs away.

Chen: Haha! Onward, my slithering soldiers, until there is no village left unturned.

================================================================================

Kai is stuck at the entrance of the Anacondrai tomb.

Nya Radio: Chen has—kai Village—Everyone—

Kai: I can't read you, Nya. Repeat.

Jay is in Birchwood forest.

Nya Radio: Attacked first—Nothing—Stop them!

Jay: You're breaking up. Where do you need us? We're all scattered, and there's not time to play fill-in-the-blanks.

Lloyd is trapped at the top of a mountain.

Nya Radio: Hurry—too late!

Lloyd: Tell us where we need to go. I can't use my dragon power, so if anyone is close—

The radio dies out.

Lloyd: Nya? Nya? Can anyone hear me?

The radio buzzes again. Lloyd starts to drive the noodle truck.

Nya tries to communicate with the others, but fails.

Nya: They're attacking Jamanakai Village. You have to stop them. All communication is cut.

Skylor : If our fighters don't know where to go, who's gonna stop my father?

Chen then appears on the screen

Chen: Hello. As you can see, I've taken control of the airwaves, just as I'll take over Ninjago.

Garmadon: You'll pay for this, Chen.

Wu: Brother, enough. What do you want?

Chen: A truce.

Garmadon: Ha! Like the one the real Anacondrai wanted during the last war? The truce that you destroyed by deceiving both sides?

Chen: I will honor my word and no one will get hurt, if you and everyone you know leave Ninjago and never comes back.

Garmadon: We're not leaving our home.

Wu: Wait. Let us think about it.

Garmadon: How can you even entertain him?

Wu: Our ninja are gone. We need more time.

Chen: You should listen to your brother, Garmadon. He's always had a way with words. Hehe. It convinced Misako, didn't it? What's wrong? You look a little purple. Oh, that's right. Once a snake, always a snake.

Skylor: Haven't you hurt enough people, Father?

Misako: What is he talking about?

Chen: Oh, he hasn't told you? The letter he wrote that made you fall in love with him...it was written by Wu.

Misako: *gasps*.

Garmadon: I...I was trying to tell you.

Wu: How could you, brother?