Ghost story

The Ninja are being chased by Morro's dragon.

Wu: Take positions.

The ninja go outside and see Morro getting closer.

Cole: Ah, I give you this much. That ninja never quits.

The dragon the fire a fire ball at the ship.

Zane: Port side!

Nya turned the ship to dodge it.

Cole: The cannons!

Jay gets into a cannon and fires the cannons at him, but misses.

Jay: Aah! Let me get this straight. You're just telling us now that you had another pupil before us, and now his cursed spirit has possessed Lloyd, all so that he can take your staff?

Wu: Morro won't stop until he gets what he's after. There's a secret message engraved on it. All these years, I had no idea.

Jay: Of course. Ha, just another day in Ninjago.

Cole: If this is as fast as the bounty goes, I think we're in for some serious trouble.

Morro laughs as he lands on the Bounty.

Wu: I need ink and parchment to make an imprint to see what's on the staff.

Zane: Kai and I will take you to our quarters while (y/n), Jay and Cole will keep him busy.

(y/n): Oh, that's honorable of you to nominate us like that.

Jay: Yeah, we didn't fare so hot last time. Why is it you get off with the easy task?

Zane: Because I'm the intelligent one.

Cole: Ah, let's take this guy.

They charge at Morro with there swords ready to fight but Morro quickly got the upper hand.

Nya: Why am I steering the ship? There's a reason autopilot was invented.

She activates autopilot creating a inflatable version of Dareth and runs off.

Jay: Oh, great.

Nya dodges Morro's attacks, which deflates the autopilot. Meanwhile, Morro picks Cole up and throws him. Nya then throws a shuriken at Morro's weapons destroying them. Morro then blasts lightning at Nya but she dodges it. Unfortunately, the blast fries the computer turning the autopilot off.

Nya: Oh, that's not good.

The ninja scream as the Bounty swerves almost making them fall off while Morro makes it inside.

Zane: Our quarters aren't much further. Go, Sensei. Kai and I will hold him back.

Cole: We'll crash if we don't stabilize the Bounty.

Nya makes her way to the steering wheel and tries to pull it up.

Nya: Ugh. Come on, pull up. Pull up!

Zane and Kai fight Morro, but Zane is hit on the head with a crate.

Morro: Your team will fall apart without its green leader.

Kai: I'll lead them. And make sure you go down if it's the last thing I do. Sensei says you won't give up. Well, neither will I!

(y/n), Jay and Cole catch up with Nya and see they're headed towards a mountain.

Jay: Ah! Are you aiming for that mountain?

Nya: Trying to rise above it! Ugh, a little help?

As (y/n), Cole and Jay help out, Nya turns on the boosters. The Bounty barely misses the mountain, making a hole in which Kai almost falls out of.