Peak-a-Boo

The ninja are currently training to master Airjitzu. Kai grunts as he tries to use Airjitzu to reach a flag.

Kai: Seriously!

He tries again, but misses.

Ronin: was lying down next to the flag eating a apple.

Ronin: Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai.

Jay: Let me try. I'm for sure better Airjitzuer than you, Kai.

Kai: Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?

Jay: Like, now!

He misses the flag and screams as he falls.

Kai: *Sarcastically* Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me.

Jay: It...it was.

(y/n): How?

Ronin: That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu.

(y/n): Or Stupiditzu.

Wu: To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin.

Ronin Takes a bite of his apple.

Ronin: You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?

Kai: *Sighs* These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?

Wu: These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed.

Jay: Yeah, well, maybe the name "Airjitzu" isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!

He flies above the flag.

Ronin: Miss. Again.

Jay falls down and takes Ronin's apple instead.

Ronin: Hey!

Jay: *Laughs* Cyclondo.

He takes a bite.

Jay: Mm.

================================================================================

Nya spots Cole inside the bounty by himself, not training with the others.

Nya: Don't feel like training?

Cole: In case you haven't heard, I'm a ghost. And don't tell me we can fix this 'cause we can't. This is just...who I am now. 

He tries to hold a cup, but his hand passes through it.

Cole: Ugh. I don't feel anything anymore.

Nya: Sensei told us our paths in life are never a straight line. Take me for instance, I thought I was always destined to be Samurai X, but now I'm training to become the water ninja no matter how horribly awful I am at that. All I know is, ninja never quit!

Cole: But I'm not a ninja anymore. I'm a Ghost.

Nya: Then what do you do? I think that's something you have to answer on your own.

Kai: Misako's about to debrief us about the next clue.

Nya: We'll be there in a moment.

Kai: And sis, that color suits you well.

Nya: Thanks. It's my favorite color.

Cole: No, Nya. Thank you.

As they embrace, Nya's hands go through Cole but Cole's hand briefly becomes human.

================================================================================

The ninja go down into the briefing room.