Enkrypted

A series of doors open at Kryptarium Prison as the ninja are led past several prisoners by Warden Noble. Nya, frightened by the prisoners, grabs Jay, who trips.

Jay: Whoa, ugh... 

Cole picks Jay up.

Cole: Don't look scared, look mean. You gotta look hard in a place like this.

Prisoners: Meat, fresh meat.

Jay: Ah!

Prisoners: *Chanting* Fresh meat!

Noble: Don't mind them, they all get a little grouchy when they don't get their meat.

Jay: Ah!

A cafeteria woman comes out ringing a triangle and giving meat to the prisoners.

Prisoners: *Chanting* Fresh meat!

Prisoners: Mm, meat!

The ninja start going faster, away from the previous section of inmates.

Jay: *Laughing nervously* Hehehehe.

Lloyd strains, attempting to take off the shackles.

Lloyd: Ergh!

Zane: Kryptarium Prison, we've been here before, but as guests, never inmates.

Lloyd tries taking off the shackles.

Noble: You can try, but those shackles are made of Vengestone. Pretty good for shutting down your powers, and makin' sure you don't ghost out of here.

Cole: Oh, yeah? But how good are they against my super strength?

Cole grunts and strains.

Cole: Just wait, almost got them. 

He strains more, then sighs.

Nya: They aren't gonna break.

Wyplash: Hey, aren't those the ninja? They're responsible for putting me in this place!

He takes off one arm and starts hitting it on the bars.

Cole: And we're shuffling, we're shuffling.

Noble: Since you're celebrities, I took the liberty of taking you out of the general population...

Kai: Ha! Who doesn't love special treatment?

Noble opens the door.

Noble: ...and placing you in the super mean and dangerous population.

Prisoners chatter indistinctly.

Nya: Real special, all right.

Lloyd: It's no problem, warden. We'll do our time until all of this is straightened out. Like I said before, we were framed.

Noble: That's what they all say. Now get in your cell, inmates! (He looks for his keys but he can't find them

Noble: Gosh, darn it, I forgot my keys again. Well, stay here while I go find them.

He runs off as the prisoners continue to chatter in the background.

Jay: A-at least they're locked up. Hehehehe...

The Mechanic presses his robo arm and all the doors slide open. He and the other prisoners surround the ninja.

Lloyd: Nifty gadget. Did you make that?

The Mechanic: They call me The Mechanic. And I got a bone to pick with you.

Prisoners: Yeah, yeah, yeah.