Work it Out

Hailey is seen walking into a beautiful building, a black Mercedes Benz  is packed to the far right, she has a vicious look on her face, she's wearing a black Versace long gown with a slit up to her laps and her hair tied in a bun, the building was a fancy restaurant..
****************************

God i really didnt want to work with Justin, but considering the way our shares are dropping, being Justin's stage manager is the best way to avoid going broke.
Picking up courage i walk over to the sassy looking lady at the counter.

"Hi, i am in reservation for a meeting with Justin Bieber." I speak, trying to sound as polite as possible

The lady looks at me like i have puke on my face,
"ehm Justin Bieber is too busy for low classes like you, I'll need a confirmation you're the one he wants to see."

Sighing i brought out my phone from my silver purse, this was the kind of situation i was trying to avoid, it was that dudes fault i had to come here i mean who does business dinners these days, i see a message from my mum
Mum: " Call me as soon as you get back from work!
Waving off the message, i dialed Parkers number, he was Justin's manager...
"Hi Parker, im at the restaurant but there's a lady at the counter who wont let me in." I spoke as soon as the line clicked, my voice filled with the anger replicating on my face.

"Oh sorry Hailey, ill be there shortly." Parker spoke with apology etched in his voice

I cut the call and turn to the annoying lady, "Parkers on his way."

Painfully waiting for Parker, my mind drifted back to my mum's message, well, my mum Mrs. Sarah Baldwin, is a Museum attendant back home in Canada, she's a single mum now cause my dad left after a one night stand and Mr Pete who she later got married to, died 4 years ago.
My mum's a really sweet woman, and i really love her, but sometimes she's quite overactive, which is why I ain't gonna call her today, i can't put up with her unending questions
********************************
After some painful minutes of waiting, Parker shows up, he painfully apologizes and scolds the sassy lady at the counter, i can't help but laugh when he scolds her,  Parker's a middle aged man with and not too tall or short, but he's kinda bald, after he felt satisfied with his scolding he takes me to meet Justin,
It was a beautiful view, a roof top VIP lounge with exquisite flooring and exceptional wall design and service,  Justin sat there with a drink looking as perfect as always..

My mum's a really sweet woman, and i really love her, but sometimes she's quite overactive, which is why I ain't gonna call her today, i can't put up with her unending questions********************************After some painful minutes of waiting,...

"Hey Justin, meet Hailey your new stage manager."
Justin looks up at me with a smirk on his lips and his deep eyes boring into me, and for some reason i fell my cheeks heat up.
He stands up and stretches his hands for a handshake

"Hi Hailey, its nice to meet you."
Hi, its nice to meet you too", i said taking his hands in a handshake, it was so soft and warm; God! What am i even thinking???
Parkers voice jolted me out of my thoughts,
"Alright; lets start the meeting."
********************************
JUSTIN BIEBER'S POV
God, it was a boring meeting, and to think that i just broke up with Selena Gomez the third time this year and im  seating here pretending everything's okay was what even pissed me off the more, if there's anything good about today then it was the beautiful lady called Hailey who i just had a handshake with, God her blue eyes were mesmerizing and her smile, oh! Those soft lips that turned into a cute smirk anytime something funny was said, i dont know what it is but im really drawn to this lady..

.."Is that okay with you Justin?" Parkers voice jolted me out of my thoughts..

"Emmm yeah, yes, totaly okay with me" , i replied.Totally unaware of what i was affirming to, How did i get so distracted by a lady.

"Ok, Great!" Haiely said grinning..
God! What the fuck have i said yes to, i thought...

"Well tomorrow ill take you on a tour if various stages you'll be performing at here in LA." Hailey said.

"No problem, ill text you when im free,"- i replied smiling, i cant help but think of it as a date