Shes my Medicine

Walking into Starbucks at 10am, i began to wonder why Justin Bieber hasn't called me to tell me he was free for our little outing today,
I stopped at the counter and smiled at the charming lady at the counter.
Good morning ma.
Good morning, em ill have a creamy coffee, extra cream please, and a slice of cheese cake.
OK ma'am, it will be ready soon.

I stood waiting for my order to be prepared when my phone rang, and the name Justin Bieber showing on it, i smiled at the thought that many people would be wishing for this kind of call as i picked the phone.
Hey what's up u said enthusiastically
Hey Hailey, an angelic voice replied,
Do whats up, are you ready for our little outing,

Oh, Justin replied sounding sad, i kinda ran into some shit with the media, so its kinda hard leaving the house.

What! I replied as i instinctively typed the words Justin Bieber into my browser, holy shit! I said as what i saw made my jaw drop, sex videos, character demeaning articles, obviously photos hoped pictures, in fact Justin was trending in 50 countries, and it was in the totally wrong way. Hey Justin how are you holding up.

Ermm, i really am fucked up now, but im trying to errm hold up ya know, he said his voice shaking with withheld tears.

Hey Justin, calm down, you never did those things so no need to feel bad, you are a great guy so no fucked up article should decide that for you.

Thanks Hailey,  he said sounding lighter now, i really needed someone to talk to, youre a true friend.

Friend?? I thought as my cheeks heated up, oh yeah sure, no problem

So youre still up for the meet he asked
Yeah sure. I replied

OK, send me your address and ill come pick you up.

What about the paps.

Hailey, for you i dont really care.

I chuckle lightly, god i was blushing so hard!!! This guy would be the death of me.....
************************************************************************
JUSTIN BIEBER'S POV.
I ended the call feeling all giddy, this woman was doing things i couldn't understand to me.
I got up and flung on a black hoodie, my cap and glasses, the perfect disguise, i walked out and went straight to the back of my black Bugatti.  and allowed my mind to rest on thoughts about the one girl that was beginning to mean something in my life, Hailey.
******************************
Sitting onlooking the busy city from Starbucks i enjoyed the last bite of my cake and coffee. My phone rang as Justin called,
Hey im at the back of Starbucks
Oh okay ill be there, i replied as i made my way to the back of Starbucks.
I came out and saw a black bugati with tinted glasses i walked to it and the door was opened slightly so i went in.
Hey Justin, what's up.
Im fine now, he replied.
Smiling, i continued talking, so i have a list of great places you could perform, what do you think.

I think, he said taking my hands in his soft palms, we should go out, you really lightened my mood today Hailey, its the least i could do for you and besides i already have a stage no need to get worked up.
Oh, really Justin; she said smiling her  beaytiful eyes creating sparks in my heart, well sure id love to

Yes!!!
**************************