I would Give Him A Chance

Sitting in the car waiting for whatever surprise Justin has for our dinner today was what gave me time to do a little reflection.
Starring out the window onlooking the City as it flew past me, i could recall how my life has been.
I was born as the only child of my single mother who lives in Canada, she was my pillar, my rock and my greatest asset, she claims my dad left her after a one night stand.
Growing up I've always struggled to get noticed, not till I met Noah Archer 6 years ago.
Noah was a kind man, he was a love and a very handsome guy with great personality, I loved everything about him and I thought he loved me too till I caught him making out with my former best friend Ana, right in my office. I was dejected and broken, Noah didn't mind, rather he just moved on and married Ana two weeks later. I could feel my throat drying and my heart hurting, i really felt like crying, and all the hurt of what happened 6years ago came running back.

Hey! Hailey, Justin's voice brought me out if my thoughts.
I looked at him as he looked at me with sincerity in his eyes.
Hailey, what's wrong.
Oh! It's nothing I replied.

If anything I can't tell Justin about Noah, ever..

Justin sighs and takes my palms in his soft hands, look at me Hailey, i know you don't really know me, but I want you to know I really want to be your friend and I can't see you look hurt like this, please just know I'm always here for you...

I looked at Justin, i could feel the warm sincerity in his brown eyes, he really cared, and for once I thought that maybe I can make Justin my friend....
Oh, thanks, it's okay, i said.
Justin sighed and pulled me into a warm and reassuring embrace, something my body has been waiting for; i fell into his shoulders as i sobbed letting all my pain flow out in my tears..
After few minutes of hugging i withdrew and dried my eyes just in time to notice that the car has stopped and my door was open as the driver stood waiting for me to come out.
I steeped out and was mesmerised by the beauty of what I saw, it was a huge beauty, a vast land filled with lush green grass and beautiful sparkling lake, a beautiful white cottage stood at the far end and everywhere was in a beauty.
I felt like crying as i took in the view, Justin came up beside me smiling.

Do you like it??
Yes, yes I do i replied.
********************************
A man is sitting in a dark room, he sucks in a deep huff of cigarette smoke and puffs it out, he looked huge and his sharp Jawline and masculine features could be noticed in the dimly lit room, he looked meaning and cold energy could be sensed around him, obvious from his trembling guards.
Well Jake is everything ready for the Miami Vacation....
A man with huge glasses on his eyes cowered in fear as he replied.

Yes, yes sir.
It is all ready.

The huge man smiles lightly, oh Justin, i would so ruin you, the world won't even remember your name.....
********************************
Hi Lovelies, what do you think about this chapter, let me know in the comment section.