Its all Changing

....2 Weeks later

"Haiely!!" I hear my moms voice call from downstairs.

You may be wondering where all these came from, but after the " you know WHAT" that happened  between me and Justin, I've been too shy to go out, speak or live my normal life, so I went to live away from everything for a while, so I went to Chicago....

I groan to myself and roll out of my neatly tucked but highly uncomfortable bed, while neatly tucking the corners of my bed sheet into the headboard, I take my time because I needed time to think....

I mean I was wondering how my Company was, I've not even contacted her for two weeks now, and somewhere at the back of my mind I was wondering how Justin was doing, I was completely out of the internet for weeks now, maybe later today I'd go online before people think I'm dead.

"Haiely!!" My mom's frustrated voice calls again...

"I'm coming" I yell back. I hear the kitchenware clanking downstairs, mum must be making something nice.

The knot in my stomach grew as I just realized I was hungry, I ran down the stairs, gave my mum a quick kiss and pounced into the savouring dish on the kitchen counter,

Hours later

Taking in the content of the pictures on my laptop screen, I quickly scan the half naked pictures of Justin I've been moping at and exited my browser.

I push away from my table and spun around on my swivel chair  before stopping myself as I start to feel dizzy Anyway there was a lot to see on Justin's page, looks like he dropped a new song Ghost  and after listening to it I kinda felt like he sang it for me.

Well the next stage is to call Samantha... I gulped slowly
I slowly dialed the phone and waited painfully for Samantha to pick up.

Finally she picked and a torrent of words ran out from a worried friend, we talked and talked for hours and finally everything was fine...

"Alright Sam, I gotta go, hopefully I'll be In LA by next week"

" No wait!" She squealed back

I paused..
"Go check your email, there's something there you'd love," she said with a happy tone and cut off.

I logged into my email and there was a new message from #2023MEGALA I clicked on it and could not believe what I read, I was actually invited to the 2023 MET GALA in 2 weeks! It felt like a dream but was all true..
My fitting, makeup and dressing schedule was all planned, I was so happy but something caught my attention, they were inviting me due to my new status as an influencer in the society!
I mean that would be impossible, I barely had 45 followers on Instagram, something made me log into my Instagram and I refreshed my profile, the outcome almost made me fall off my chair; 42.7 Million Followers on Instagram!!!!

I mean how did it happen, I began to scroll on the posts under the hahtag #jaileybers2023 and it all fully came together..
Right here was my picture and I was kissing Justin, it was overwhelming, the picture already had 445 million likes and a reel was made with over 2.2 billion views!!. This was all too much to take in.

I sighed, I knew for a fact that the next phases of my life would be completely different from the present.

AN: HI everyone!!
I'm so excited to be back on this work, I'm sorry for the long time offline. I hope you enjoyed this chapter...

Please don't forget to
Vote
Comment &
Share