Is this a Date??

It was a breathtaking view, Justin stood with the corner of his lips pulled up in amusement and his hand ruffling the back of his hair "Come with me" Justin hummed, turning in the opposite direction towards the cottage
And it led us directly to the front of a white cottage with beautiful climbing roses around the doors and windows highlighting it's beauty. He opened the door and i walked in. It was even more warm inside, brown Mahogany walls with a large fire place and warm looking couches, a table made with animal fur sat at the centre of the large room, the ground was soft as my legs sank into the white rugs, at the end of the room was a long wall made entirely of glass as i on looked a sparkling waterfall on the cliff side, lush green grasses, tall palm trees, it looked like an optical illusion. I turned to look at Justin, my eyes wide and completely awestruck
"Wow, this is beautiful"
He wiggled his eyebrows, a pearly white smile on his face as he pulled me towards the glass wall.
My eyes stayed on the sparkling waterfall surrounded by tall lush trees. As we got close, Justin let go of my hand and opened a door in the glass wall granting me access to step out into the lush green grass band the huge roaring waterfall at the end of the cliff.
I looked at him with wonder and he smirked proudly "pretty cool right? I told you you'd love it"
Justin looked at the water fall and surrounding mountains wistfully a faraway expression crossing his features. This was the first time I've seen Justin like this, maybe it was the sun making his eyes sparkle like the waterfall or it was the way his hair blew across his face in the wind but I saw the true Justin right now, not the Justin in front of cameras and wild paparazzi but the Justin for who he truly is, like one of the beautiful assets in a palace that was almost untouchable.
"Yeah I love it" i said unable to look away from him. Like he felt my gaze on him, he turned and met my gaze.

"In love with the view or me" Justin said a beautiful smile crossing his lips.
And for the first time though in my heart i admitted that this guy was doing something to my heart.

I left him gazing and walked past him back into the cottage. He caught up to me quickly and walked infront of me leading me to the rest of the rooms showing me the two rooms and the large warm  looking kitchen and throughout he didn't try to hold my hand and turns out it was kinda disappointing and holding his hands was kinda a nice feeling. I mentally smacked myself at the last thought, this was Justin Bieber who i never and shouldn't like, he was an A-list celebrity, what would he be doing with someone like me? He was just killing time.
I glanced at him sideways from the main room and i could see him preparing something in the kitchen and i sank into one of the couches.
"So, how many fans know of this place" i blurted out with the intention to start a conversation.

Justin raised his head to look at me and walked towards me with a plate filled with muffins, there was an amused look on his face as he shook his head. " Well, this is like my sanctuary and my getaway place where I can escape the hyperactive photogs and paparazzi and just be myself, and you're the first girl I've brought here"
He turned to me and now was a breath away from my lips, i could feel the warmth of his face and my heart began to beat erratically...
What am I about to do?????

Hi Lovelies!
How was this chapter
Please tell me in the comment section by