I think i like him

It was a bright morning here in LA, to me the only thing dark about today was me meeting Justin Bieber to take him on a tour of prospective stages we've booked for him to perform, but honestly a little voice in me was kinda happy to see Justin today...
My phone rang on my bed bringing me back to reality, my friend Samantha was calling.
Hey Sam, i said picking the call
Hey Hailey, havent you heard??
Heard what i said in curiosity
Well, Samantha said sounding annoying; news have got out that Justin Bieber intends to work with us on his world tour and now our work charts is skyrocketing, only this morning I've got over 15 job proposals.

Wh..wha...what; i said in happiness and surprise; OH MY GOD Samantha this is great news; how did you do it; i am so happy,

You see Hailey, i guess working with Justin was not that bad after all..

Yeah, i said, i guess it wasn't that bad.

Okay Hailey, i gotta go, catch ya later..

Bye, i said as the line went dead, sighing i kicked off my covers and went to the bathroom for a quick shower..
*******************************
JUSTIN BIEBER'S POV.
My manager Mr Parker stood facing the large glass window onlooking the city, a wrinkle was etched on his face and it was only there when he was really worried.
I sat on the chair really quiet lost in thoughts of my own..
My Agent Rose walked in, her blond hair tied in a tight ponytail.

Okay, in here now whats the bad news, she asked sitting on the chair opposite me.

Parker sighed and his back tensed, he turned and gave the iPad in his hands to Rose.
Rose instinctively took it and began to read, her eyes grew wide in horror and fear..
What the Fuck.
What is this?? She asked apparently annoyed.

Well, Parker spoke, i saw that this morning, some sick photog must have taken shots of Justin in his briefs, photo-shopped it like he was having sex with some lady, sneakily added the recent breakup Justin had with Selena Gomez and then went ahead to add incredulous things about him, and you know the internet; after twenty minutes of posting; the whole websites has the news as cover story, over 50 million views on wikipedia and it is already trending on twitter, and worse of all, Calvin Klein, and stone call studios have withdrew their endorsement for Justin, 7 countries have cancelled Justin's performance, and gosh everything is so fucked up, Parker said looking like he could cry.

I just sat there speechless, it was like my life was about to end.

Well, Rose said adjusting her glasses, we have to treat this, the scandal of Justin's Breakup with Selena is huge, for this to wave off before it causes more damage would mean giving the paps something new to feed on.

What do you mean rose, i finally spoke finding my voice.

Well you could fake date for the paparazzi only, i mean just so they could see you've moved on, i mean if it is done right; we could create a new trend in your favour.

I dont know Rose, this could be a bad idea.. I said quite sadly

Shut the fuck up Justin! your career is literally crumbling and right now any idea is worth  a try, so the sooner you find yourself a cover girlfriend, the better for you... Parker said angrily as he stormed out of the room with Rose following behind,  leaving me alone to my thoughts.

Hi lovelies!!!
You guys are really amazing.
So how do you see the story,
Do you think Justin is in too much crisis.
Your comments are highly valued.
See ya all
Love ya