round five

"Alright, we need to get everything inside. I think this is too much for us.." I said as opened the trunk and looked at all the groceries pilling in the car's trunk.

"I can make some phone calls. They can come and help us in an instant." Luke said as I smiled and nodded.

Luke quickly slipped his phone out of his pocket and dialed a number.

"Hey Calum." Luke said into the phone as my eyes widened.

"Put it on speaker!" I said as he nodded.

"Hey Luke. What's up?" I heard Calum.

"Hey Calum! It's Maribel!" I said as I heard a squeal and a click of a button.

"Michael! Come on, it's Maribel!" I heard feet shuffling and voices.

"Hey Maribel!" I heard both Michael and Ashton say, in sync.

"Hey! Luke here needs to ask a question."

"Guys, are you able to come over and help with some groceries? There is going to be a barbeque at Maribel's tomorow and she's not ready, so we need as much help as we can get. Are you in?"

"Of course! Just where is your house, Maribel?" Calum asked.

"Ashton knows which one."

"Alright, we will be there in 5 minutes, tops. Bye!" Calum ended the call and we all got back inside the car and I opened the garage to fit the car inside.

Afterwards, I closed the gate, walked inside with everyone and went upstairs to my room. Since our little mob in Walmart, all three of us were a mess. I quickly fixed my hair and put my bag down, but took my phone out and turned it on. I was bombarded with notifications from both Twitter and Instagram. Some were cute and made me smile, and some were plain rude.

@daydreams_ : omg i just saw @maribellaine.official at walmart! she was so pretty! i wish i was her.

@music.is.my.life : maribel (@maribellaine.official) was at walmart a couple of minutes ago. she was out of shape and was with her supposed called friend "caleb" and luke hemmings from 5 seconds of summer. what a slut.

@maribellaine.updates : maribel laine, (@maribellaine.official) famous boxer, was seen recently at walmart for a shopping spree with both best friend and family, caleb slate (@calebslate.official) , and 5 seconds of summer's guitarist/lead singer, luke hemmings (@luke_is_a_penguin). she was beautiful and was out shopping, just like the rest of us.

Those were only from Instagram. Twitter was blowing up with hashtags and retweets about all three of us. Especially Luke.

@5sos.updates : luke was in walmart with famous boxer, maribel laine and old high school friend, caleb. i just wish i was them...and how tHE HELL DOES SHE KNOW HIM?!

@maribel.laine.fam : maribel was out shopping and she was with both best friend, caleb slate, and old time friend, luke hemmings. nobody should hate her just because she went shopping, god.

I quickly tweeted something so no one would go crazy with the rumors.

@maribellaine.official : hey guys. yes, i did just come back from shopping with both Luke Hemmings (@luke5SOS) and caleb (@calebslate). dont freak out, we just needed some things for a barbeque i am having tomorrow. and no, none of us are dating.... #thinktwicebeforefollowingrumors

I just added that hashtag for a special effect..Once I posted it, I heard a chime from downstairs and I quickly went to open the door. First person I saw was Calum. Of course, being the cute little puppy, he hugged me and twirled me in his arms.

"Maribel! I missed you so much!" he said while hugging me tighter, never wanting to let go.

"C'mon! It's my turn!" I heard Michael whine and Calum let me go.

Michael embraced me in a bigger hug and I hugged back. Lastly, was Ashton. I didn't want to touch him, or to give him a hug. So I just waved and gave him a fake smile.

"Alright! Where are the groceries?" Ashton asked and we all walked over to the garage and opened the trunk of Luke's car.

"Wow, those are a lot.."

"Yeah, I invited 40 people over..." I mumbled.

"Well, we can finish this. C'mon, everyone grab 5 bags."

We all grabbed 5 bags and walked inside the house with the bags in our hands. After an hour, we all finished and the groceries were all in their cabinet or fridge.

"We need to rest. Are you guys staying or.." I asked, clueless.

"Is it alright if we stay here for the night?" Michael asked, while sprawled on the floor.

"It's not a problem! I have 2 guest bedrooms and a master. Plus mine. Also, I think Caleb's clothes might be able to fit any one of you." I said as all of them followed me upstairs.

"Alright. I guess I am sleeping with Luke. Michael wi-" Calum was saying but was cut off by Caleb.

"Wait! Why don't you sleep in my room? Michael can sleep with Ashton in the guest room. And Maribel in her room." Luke nodded and all of them proceeded to change.

"Alright. It's late and we need to sleep for tomorrow."

"Okay. Goodnight." I said as I walked into my room and colapsed on my bed, falling instantly to sleep..

{∞•∞}

Wowee! Finally! Updated another chapter! I hope you all likey!

This was a little harder to write since i was at school and really busy with work and new projects and finishing the school's yearbook!

but i finally updated so im happy! i hope you all enjoy and ily all and miss you! thanks for adding this to your library and for sticking here with me! ily all and until next time!

-ambahr :) xx