23. Bliss

SUMMER FLING

"Abhimanyu", his name left her lips causing the devil inside him come out.
He burried his face in the crook of her neck causing her to whimper in both pain and pleasure. Her body shivered due to Thier close proximity. He smiled knowing his effect of her.

"Yeah baby", he whispered. "What do you want me to do?", he asked again.

Last two weeks had been a bliss to them, especially for drishti. Her father and brother who considered her as a omen, came back to her apologizing. Shekhar realized how he was a fool back then to think that someone like drishti cannot be a bad omen but a boon!
Aparna literally had happy tears looking at her soon, who was smiling freely after 6 long years. She was happy to see her daughter in law who bought back happiness just not in her life but in others too.

"Abhi, leave! Fuck, leave", she yelp, as she felt a sharp bite on her left colorbone. His hands roamed around her waist, her breathe uneven.
In seconds, Thier dress were past Thier body's. Him ready to worship the goddess Infront of him.
He entered her, as she felt a lightning strike of pain inside her. He finally broke the walls around her, she felt home. She felt complete.

“Faster!” She screamed scratching his bare back. He groaned after the feeling of him inside her.
He held her waist with possession as the room was filled with his groans and her moans.
He bought his lips closer to hers while she lift her head up to kiss him but he backed off causing her to take a sharp breathe in frustration causing him to chuckle.

"I love you baby", he kissed her lips while she felt an earth shattering feeling inside her and she let it go after sometime.

"I love you too Abhimanyu", she breathed out. Cleaning themselves they slept together cuddling each other feeling each others warmth.

_______

• Drishti and Abhimanyu •