10) apology!

Author's POV

Those things fell from Bella's hand as she saw Alexander standing in front of her.
She smiled embarrassed.

Alexander Smirked and picked up the vibrator. He scowled at it and tossed in the dustbin.
"It's small"
He said arrogantly.

Bella looked at him with open mouth and was about to run away but he grabbed her by the arm and slammed against the wall.

Bella gulped nervously when he came too close, his rich scent was alluring and she is not used to deal with handsome man like him. She can feel butterflies dancing in her stomach.

She looked at his mysterious eyes and her heart started hammering.

"You don't need these little toys"
He whispered in her ear.
"You can get bigger if you want."

Bella's heart skipped a beat by his words but she was getting turn on too. His hand was on her back and he was drawing circles there. He roamed his hand on her arm and travelled towards her waist.

She closed her eyes when he touched her neck and caressed her soft skin. Bella lost her mind for a second, it was too hard to resist him. Her body filled with goosebumps just by his mere touch.

Alexander Smirked looking at her.
"Così fottutamente sensibile" (So fucking sensitive)
He mumbled.

His one hand travelled towards her lips and another towards breasts at the same time. He traced her parted lips and placed his thump in her mouth.

Bella moaned when he gently pressed her boob making her grab on his arm. Her tongue automatically wrapped around his thumb and Alexander hardened in his pants.
"Fuck"
He cursed looking at this hot mess.

Bella's eyes got snapped open when he cursed and she quickly stepped back realising what she was doing.

Alexander chuckled at her.
"You are interesting"

"These are not mine"
Bella gulped looking at the small box.
"One of my friend told me to keep it for her."
Her face was red with embarrassment.
"And please stay away from me, you know there is nothing like a husband and wife between us..."
She said and ran out of the closet.

"Bella what the fuck is wrong with you..."
She face palmed herself.
"Sucking on his thumb like a slut... Arrghh."
She got out of the bedroom.
"They said he is not interested in Amanda then why is he doing this now?"
She was Confused.
"Whatever, it's none of my business... Stay away from him. He is married."
She warned herself while walking in the corridor and her eyes fell his picture.
"But he is so handsome"
She said in awe.
"Bella control yourself!"
She slapped her head and walked away. She went outside in the garden and sat there.
"He is not a good man and it doesn't even matter because he is not your husband... And whatever he was demanding, it was from Amanda not you. He thinks you are Amanda so you have to avoid this physical thing."

Bella was talking to herself when she heard cute meow. She looked around and found kittens of Persian cat.
"Wow!"
She quickly went to grab them.
"So cute"
She grabbed one and kissed it's furry head.
"Where is your mother, sweety?"

She spent her time playing with kittens in the garden. Not knowing that someone is watching her closely.

********

Bella went back to have a dinner but she was alone there. Alexander wasn't there. She looked around disappointed, she isn't used to eat alone. Jasmine always accompany her or her one of the sibling will be always there.

She sighed and ate her dinner alone, she was hungry because she forgot to eat lunch which playing with kittens.

She went back to their bedroom and looked around before getting in. He wasn't in the room and she sighed in relief.
"Thank god! that handsome monster is not here."
She said and walked towards her closet.
"This Amanda is a very Dirty girl..."
She scrunched her nose looking at vulgar nighties. There is a thin line between sexy and vulgar which Amanda has crossed long time ago.

Bella grabbed another gym shorts and sports bra for the bed.
"I will sleep before he comes then he won't be able do that touchy touchy thing..."
Saying that she ran towards the washroom and quickly freshen up.

She changed her clothes and walked outside but halted in her place when she saw Alexander sitting on the bed.

Her heart started racing when she saw hot mess in front of her. His hair was messy, rolled up sleeves and muscular hands. Rolex watch and platinum rings. Few buttons of his shirt were open. She couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"What were you doing whole day?"
He questioned looking at her.

She never thought that someone's tired voice can sound sexy too.
"I was playing with kitties..."
She replied.

"Hmm, I like to play with kitties too."
He Smirked and her face turned red when she understood the meaning behind his words.

"Aren't you going to get fresh?"
She asked so she can get rid of him.

"No"
He shook his head and laid on the bed.

"I am sleeping on the floor today, I have back pain."
Bella said while acting like she really has back pain.

"My bed is good for back pain... Good that you came here on the same day"
He replied and her face fell.

"Actually i kick in sleep, you won't be comfortable."
She chuckled nervously.

"I think this bed is big enough"
He said looking at her.

"Arrghh... I don't want to sleep with you"
She said frustratingly and he looked at her. She gulped when he looked offended.
"I mean, you slapped me yesterday... I can't forgive you so easily... You didn't even apologize... I mean i know I was wrong to do that but still..."
She mumbled.

Alexander got out of the bed and stepped towards her making her take ten steps back.

"If you slapped me again then I will slap you too"
She threatened but she was clearly scared.

"I am sorry"
He said and her eyes widened.
"I shouldn't have raised my hand on you..."

Bella looked at him shocked, he really apologized.
"Okay i forgive you"
She said.

"Okay then go and sleep on the bed."
He said.

"No!"
She shook her head.

"Be___"
He stopped and took a deep breath.
"I am not going to touch you... Not until you want me to... Now go."
He said and she looked at him suspiciously.

She walked towards the bed and laid on it hesitated. Alexander freshen up and came back to the bed.

She was sleeping on the edge and he shook his head looking at her.

Bella quickly fell asleep and he was wide awake. He looked at her and sighed.
"Bella"
He tasted her name on his tongue and something wierd happened in his heart.