Intro

Sivakarthikeyan Maran (21 years)

Siva is a very friendly and jovial guy who loves to tease others. He is a generous fellow. He is studying in KS college, software engineering final year. He is a only son to his parents Mr. and Mrs. Maran. But sadly his mother passed away due to cancer. His father is an inspector in the nearby district. He doesn't have any cousins too. But has a friend who is more like a brother to him, Sam. He is a Don in the whole college. Never fears of any trouble. A jolly type and is friendly with everyone but is very close to Sam, Bala and Vijay. Never ever been in a relationship as he is still waiting and in love with his childhood crush. The worst in his studies. Even if he gets his question paper long back, he'll just refer it the night before his exams. Hates college. Has passion in cinema. Even though he is a lion in his college, he is literally a scared cat infront of his father. He doesn't like his dad as he has never been supportive to him. Wants to live a life which will give him immense peace and happiness in his future. A hard working guy.

Sam Vishal (19 years)

Sam is such a sweetheart. He is an ambivert. He is studying in the same   college but studying English literature, 2nd year. Loves his friends more than anything. Introvert to the world but an extrovert in his gang. His gang consist of 6 members including him. An orphan. Was staying in the boys hostel with his gang. But due to Siva's compulsion, he was staying in Siva's house with him as he was alone. A morattu single. A very good entertainer as well as a very good singer. A Don in his department. Knows Siva very well and is really close to him. He is literally dependent on him. Respects Siva a lot. Learnt everything from Siva. Siva is mother,father and everything to Sam. Except for Siva, Priya is the next person whom he can literally burst out to, his sister from another mother. He takes care of her a lot. Some girls try to flirt with him and dome have even proposed him, but he was stern on his decision to not get into any relationships. Not so smart but good student who will atleast pass his exams.

 Not so smart but good student who will atleast pass his exams