Episode-3

The lecturer in front of him was explaining the topic while some were listening to him and some were busy with their gossiping.

Sam was sitting on the last bench, his usual place with Sudhan and Pugazh on his either side. Though he was seated in his class, he mind was somewhere else.

Noticing Sam being silent even after the lecturer being embarassed in front of the class, Pugazh called him.

Pugazh: Sam! Dei Sam!

Sam came out from his thoughts and looked at Pugazh:

Sam: Enna anna?

Pugazh: Enna da edho aazhndha sindhanai pola?

Sam: Illa na.... Adhu.......

Pugazh: Ada chi sollu!

Sam: Inniki kaalaila oru sambavam nadandhuchi!

Sudhan: Sambavam-ahhh????

Sudhan's jaw dropped. Pugazh leaned forward and slapped on Sudhan's mouth saying:

Pugazh: Vaaya polakadha! Moodu da!

Sam: Un mind-uh en na ivlo kevalama pogudhu?

Sudhan: Appo enna-nu neeye sollu......

Sam: Adhu...... Oru ponnu......

Saying that he started scratching his head. Pugazh's eyebrows perked. It was actually a rare sight to see Sam being confused and that too because of a girl.

Pugazh: Ohooooo! Dei Black-uh! Ketiya da? Ponnu-am....

And Pugazh chuckled while Sudhan gave a teasing look at him. Sam threw an angry look at both of them.

Sam: Adhulaam onnum illa...... Thoppa-ya gavaninga.......

Sudhan: Pugazh anna, un shirt-ah thooku!

Pugazh: Deiii!

Sam: Aiyooo! Class edukura thoppa man-ah gavanika sonnen! Haiyooo!

Sam slapped his forehead while Sudhan oohed and smiled sheepishly.

-------------

Sivaangi's pov:

This day was what I was waiting for! Immediately after reaching the college, I rushed and placed my bag in my classroom. I ran back out dragging Sakthi who was not willing to come.

I had a big wish for a long time. That is to rag a junior who isn't aware that I am too a junior, fresher in the college. That's what was happening! I did rag 2-3 students and I must agree, that was actually fun! They addressed me as senior which I felt so much good!

But there was this specific guy who actually made me angry! The pamba manda! I started to rag him like I did to others. How should he behave with me? Like a good junior boy, he should be afraid of me and respect me!

But that guy had this attitude which I was not able to complain. He was a literally like a badass guy. But how would I simply leave him? I called them to me and the other two guys with him were exactly opposite to him.

But he was something else! He still kept that blank face on his face but I kept provoking him to speak. And that ended in him raising his fist to punch me!

For a second I got scared and leaned backward. But the fear turned into anger when I understood that a guy raised him hand to hit me. I angrily spoke to him but he was always ready with a back answer. And those answers made sure that I end up being mum.