Episode-7

Siva stirred in his sleep when he heard some noise. He lifted his face from the pillow as he was sleeping by burying his face on his pillow.

He noticed that he was not in his room and that's when he remembered that he slept off in Sam's room last night while talking about Priyanka.

He shifted his gaze towards the wardrobe as the soothing voice was directed from there. He saw Sam there standing in front of the mirror and playing with his hair.

Sam: Chennai senthamizh...
Marandhen unnale...
Chennai senthamizh...
Muzhuvadhum marandhen....

Siva sat straight on his bed shaking his head in a sleepy way to the song as he folded the blankets roughly.

Siva came down from the bed and bobbed to left and right and walked towards Sam who was showing his back and break dancing to the song he was singing.

Sam: Kerala naatu kiliye nee sollu... Vasiyam vaithayo....
Chennai senthamizh......

Siva tapped Sam's shoulder who was busy vibing to the song and turned with the same blushy smile on his face only to yell in shock when he saw a figure standing in front of him half naked.

Hearing Sam's shout, Siva jerked off from his sleep and he found his baby brother sticking his back to the wardrobe's mirror like a lizard.

Sam: Pisasu.....! Pisasu maadhiri pinnala vandhu sorandi bayam kaaturiye da!

Siva: Serra serra! Vitta kaduchiduva pola?

Sam: Po! Poitu ready aagu peh!

Sam grumbled before walking out of his room leaving a stunned Siva.

Siva: Enna konjam kooda mariyadha thara maatran?

---------------

Sivaangi was playing music with her fingers by drumming them on the dining table waiting for Priya to bring the breakfast.

Siv: Pasikudhey......
Thirumba thirumba enaku......
Pasikudhey.......
Thirumba thirumba enaku......

(Imagine it in 'Pidikudhey thirumba thirumba' tune)

Priya chuckled flipping the dosa as she heard the grown up little girl singing.

Siv: Edharku enaku pasithadhu endru theriyavillaiye...
Therindhu kolla thunindha enaku pasithadhu unmaiye....
Pasikudhey.......

Priya: Super-ah paadringale madam!

Siv giggled as she thanked Priya for her appreciation.

Siv: Akka...... Eppo ka dosa varum?

She whined as she faked a cry. She was hungry for a long time. The actual truth was she woke up from her sleep only because her stomach growled for food even in her sleep.

Priya: Aiyooo varen varen......

Priya entered with a hotbox which had dosas making Siv clap at the sight.