Episode-4

Sivaangi lifted her head in shock and stared at Sam who was expression-less.

Though Sam didn't react much, his heart skipped a second when Pugazh uttered those words. And when she lifted her face and stared at his eyes, the thumping of his heart increased as he was going through a turmoil of emotions.

Sakthi: Anna! Enna pesuringa neenga?

Sakthi's words made them break their eye contact.

Pugazh: Enna thambi? Dho paaru! Ava engaluku thangachi dhaan, aana...... ungaluku anna aaguradhuku munnadi, naan indha college senior! Adhanaala naanga solradha neenga senji dhaan aaganum!

Sivaangi: Dho paarunga.... Vera edhachum seiya sollunga! Naan seiren! Aana...... Idhu............ Idhu venaam!

Pugazh: Apdiya?! Appo Sam-ku lips-la kiss pannu.....!

All of them: Edheyyyyyyyy?

Sivaangi looked at Sam as her face threw disgust at him. Sam on the other side was panicking.

Sam MV: Yovv anna! Start aaguradhuku munnadiye mudichu vitruvan pola iruke da! Aiyooo!! Ava vera moraikurale!

He gave a nervous smile at Sivaangi who was throwing daggers at him. Sam angrily turned to Pugazh and Pugazh looked at Sam.

Pugazh smiled at him with a face that said 'Naan irukiren!' while Sam gave a look with said 'Yen da anna iruka?!'

Pugazh: Idho paaru ma...... Onnu avan kannathula pachakku-nu oru mutham koduthutu odi poidu..... Illa-na avanoda odhathula mutham kodukanum!

Sivaangi hung her head low in annoyance. She was not liking what was happening with her. When she was ragging the other students, she had had fun and it did entertain her. But when the same was happening with her, she felt angry.

Pugazh looked at her who was fiddling with her phone in her hands with her head hanging. He pulled her phone to which she panicked and looked at him with accusation written on her face.

Pugazh: Ma..... Naan unaku rendu option koduthu iruken! Idhu rendu-la nee edhachum onnu pannitu unnnoda phone-ah vaangi po!

Her lips curved down like a baby as she left her face hang down, again.

Sam was watching all this without opening his mouth. His heart screamed to open his mouth and deny the dare given by Pugazh to Sivaangi. But his brain didn't activate wanting to see how will she get her phone from Pugazh.

Sivaangi on the other side was contemplating how to escape from the gang. She seriously didn't want to kiss Sam. How will someone simply kiss the other gender? She definitely will not do that. That too not having audience who would literally pass on the incident changing the situation.

But she definitely needs her phone. She was afraid. She can't simply pull her phone and walk off too. She was keen in not creating a bad name for herself at the very starting of the academic year. And if she creates a bad name among the seniors, that would be worse.

She noticed Pugazh keeping her phone behind the small compound behind him which was till his hip.

Sam was still gazing at Sivaangi who was literally having a trauma. He noticed how her face showed various expressions.

She suddenly lifted her head and looked at his eyes. For a second, his heart stopped beating. Her eyes held some magic which made his thudding heart beat increase.