Episode-1

.......... : Epdi da iruken?

He said having his hands on his waist and with a huge smile spread across his face.

Vijay: Unaku enna da? Apdiye hero maadhiri iruka!!!!

He smiled raising his collar to Vijay's comment.

Bala: Dei Siva! Podhum da polaam vaa!

Siva glared at him and asked:

Siva: Priya-ku pudikum la?

Vijay: Ivan oruthan! Adhulaam pudikum da vaa da! Late aagudhu! Freshers-laam vara poranga!

And yes! It was freshers day in their college where many students from different places in South India are joining their college today.

Bala and Vijay were so much excited when they got to know that a huge crowd of girls are joining the college. They got this information from Siva as he is the student representative of the whole college.

Siva was excited to meet new people, make friends and warn them about his college.

Three of them rushed out of Siva's room and ran inside another room which was just adjacent to his room.

Siva simply wide opened the room's door and walked in with his friends. And there he was, sleeping peacefully wrapped in the huge comforter, having the AC in a very low temperature.

Siva: Innum endhikala ivan!

Siva cursed the person loudly who was sleeping. He didn't forget to off the AC before rushing to the bed and waking up the person.

Siva: Dei! Endhiri da! Deii!! Mani aachu college ponum da! Deii!! Sam!!!

Sam scraped the comforter from his face and whined at his brother.

Sam: Enna anna?

Siva: Adichenna pallu kalandudum! College poga venaama da?

Sam: Poga venaam!

Saying this he casually turned to the other side of the bed and slept on his stomach.

Siva: Ennadhu poga venaama?

Vijay: Sam-uh! Inniki freshers day da! Azhagana ponnunga laam varuvanga da!

Sam: Varatum! Adhungala neenga sight adichikonga! Enaku en Ritika Singh podhum!

Siva: Dei! Ippo nee variya illaya?

Sam: Naaa!! Naan varla-nu sonna puriyadha? Po na!!!

He whined angrily and hid his face under the comforter.

Siva: Seri! Appo samachi vechiru!

And Siva casually walked out of the room literally after throwing a bomb on Sam's head while Vijay and Bala chuckled bidding bye to a shocked Sam.

------

Siva walked in looking through crowd for his angel as he could only see new faces everywhere.

Vijay: Dei dei dei! Anga paaru anga paaru!

Siva: Enga enga enga?

Siva replied back with the same desperate tone as Vijay and looked at the place where Vijay was pointing at.

Vijay: Andha red uh enaku pacha unaku!

He said to which Siva glared him.

Siva: Pakki!!! Naan kooda Priya-nu nenachen da!