Episode-2

Siva rushed inside Sam's room and found him whistling while styling his hair.

Siva: Dei! Seekiram kelambu da!

Sam: Ippo yen anna avasara padura?

Siva: Nee seekiram vandha-na namma kooda yaaru inimel roommate-ah iruka poranga-nu solluven-la?

Sam: Adhaan sonniye! Edho compress panna Anirudh-nu! College-la idhu varaikum yaarum apdi illa.... Naan kandu pudichikuven! Illana inniki night-uh paathukalam! Nee kelambu po......

Siva sighed. There was no chance in winning an argument with Sam. It was next to impossible.

Sam: Seri...... Priya akka nethu kooptitanga-nu sonniye? Enna aachu?

Siva: Adha yen da kekura!

Siva sighed and slumped on the bed tiredly like a kid. He pouted and continued saying burying his face on the bed.

Siva: Naanum seri edho solla vara-nu dhaan call panna-nu nenachen! Kadaisila paatha andha compress panna Anirudh-ku inniki night shift aaguradhu-la virupam illayam! Adhaan! Andha theeya sakthi naaliki night inga shift aagumam!

Siva's muffled voice came out. His talk were actually like a complaint he was imposing against Priya.

Sam: Priya akka unaku call pannanga-nu nee gudhichi odumbodhey nenachen! Ipdi edhachum dhaan irukum-nu!

Sam said chuckling and turning to Siva who was pouting and glaring.

Siva: Dei! Modhala, Priya akka-nu solluradha nippatu! Adha niruthuna paadhi prechana over!

Sam: Aiyoo appa! Naan anni-nu sonna odane ivanga apdiye ushar panniduvanga! Aala paaru!!!

Sam said picking up his jacket and wore that above his plain black tshirt.

Siva: Po da, po da.....! Po da!!!

Sam: Nee poda!

Siva widened his eyes as if he was shocked and clutched his heart dramatically.

Siva: Indha annan-ai paartha po da endru sonnai?

Siva acted wiping his fake tears. Sam left a huge breathe through his mouth and said:

Sam: Uyira edukadha anna! Po da!

Sam whined like a kid. Siva simply walked off out of his room and left to college.

Sam grabbed his bag and rushed down. He grabbed his breakfast and started munching it. He soon locked his house and sat on his bike. He zoomed off to the college and reached there in sometime.

Once he parked his bike at his usual spot, he walked in having his bag hanging on his left shoulder and met Rahul and Suresh who ran to him.

Sam stood finding both the friends running towards him and said:

Sam: Enna da? Odi varinga?

Suresh: Illa da..... Inniki freshers-ah invite panni song paadanum.... Ready-ah?

Sam: Aiyayeee! Idhungaluku paada vera seiyanuma?

Sam asked Suresh and Rahul cringing his face. Rahul chuckled while Suresh continued:

Suresh: Vera enna seiya? Nee oruthan dhaan nalla paadura! Mathavanunga emathitu suthuranunga......

Suresh said eyeing Shravan and Prabhu who was at a distance. Sam chuckled to what Suresh said and continued: