Chapter 11

Oliver POV

I wanted to leave school with Lily, to help her. There was clearly something wrong. Who's Eli? Was she seeing things? I knew there was something going on with her ever since I met her for the first time. Everyone noticed something was off with her.

I worried and tapped my foot on the floor as I counted down the seconds until school was over. I didn't tell anyone about Lily's meltdown because I was scared of what would happen to her. I needed to figure her out and what was going on with her before I did anything else.

Bringgg, the bell went and I rushed out for the classroom. I rushed through the halls seeing the door out of the school in my reach, but before I could open the door someone grabbed my shoulder.

"Hey man, I need your help," my friend Jack said.

"Uh Jack, I'm sorry I've really got to be somewhere," I replied.

"C'mon please, just walk with me and I'll tell you what's up. It's urgent." His face was crinkled with worry and his eyes looked sincere. I couldn't say no to Jack, we'd been best friends since middle school. I was hoping this wouldn't take long.

"Okay, what's wrong?" I said while pushing the door open.

"It's Natalie."

"What do you mean? I thought you really liked her."

"I do," he said while looking back at the teenagers running out of the school, "That's the problem." He shifted his eyes forward again, straight ahead and towards my house. "I've never felt this way with a girl before. But... I think she might be cheating."

"What?" I said. I didn't really know Natalie, but she didn't seem like she would cheat on someone. "Hold on, what makes you think that?"

"You know, the little things. She won't let me touch her phone, she's always busy, but she'll never tell me why. The things you noticed with Emily."

"Aw man, I'm sorry. You should talk to her about it." I felt bad but I needed to hurry this up.

"I can't talk to her about it. She's going to think I'm crazy if it's not true. She's going out tonight again but she won't tell me what she's doing. I want to follow her to where ever she's going. If it turns out she is cheating, I'll talk to her about it tomorrow. If she isn't, then everything is chill. I need you to come with me."

"Jack, I don't think that a great idea."

"Please, man, I need to do this."

"I can't come I've got important things to do tonight."

"Listen, I care about Natalie. A lot. And I can't do this with anyone else." He looked at me and I remembered all the times we would hang out in middle school and my worries about my parents divorce would go away. He's helped me so much and he doesn't even know, I'd feel so bad saying no.

"What time are you going?"

"Seven o'clock." Okay. That gives enough time to check on Lily.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I got to her house around fifteen minutes later. I knocked on the door but no one responded. I called her but she didn't answer that either. I didn't know how else to get to her. I waited on the steps of her house, just in case she was out and would come back later, but she never did.

Where could she be?

This is kind of like part one or this chapter cuz the next chapter will also be in his pov. Which pov is ur favourite to read, lily's or Oliver's?