Important Please read

Hello, your not so dear author here...

First of all, I want to say sorry for all this time of no upload. I have no excuse aside from having no ideas and being busy with my real-life activities that it's hard for me to focus on my stories. I know I'm not a good author because of how many stories I left un-updated. I don't want to discontinue them because I love all my stories, and I could still fix them if I really do have time. But it's hard to do it with so much pressure in real life and online combined.

So I'm thinking of un-publish all my unfinished stories and publishing them in the future when the story is finished.

I'm saying this not because of any reason...This was my first time getting a death comment because I couldn't finish a story. I was so scared that I immediately apologise to that person and delete my story. I don't know what to do in that situation I was in shock for a couple of minutes before immediately erasing the story.

This is what they wrote for me :

My lovely reader...please remember that behind this screen is also a human who has feelings, your word can give a big impact if a person can't handle this kind of hurting word. You don't know what happens in a stranger's life, so please mind your word.

So I'm asking for all your opinion my dear reader, do you want me to just keep this story while I still try to think of an idea or just un-publish it and then publish it when it's done.

Thank you for the love this useless author got from you, I love all my lovely dear readers.

Love and hugs

Shiroichi-sama