Meeting with god

Ren p.o.v
Hmmm
where am I?
every thing here is so white.
I try to sit and observe my surroundings. I didn't see anything except white every where. And then suddenly flowers is filling my surroundings and the sky now has a color. I can see a river and a small village beside the river.

Is this heaven?No my son this is not heavenHmm? who is talking to me?after that I saw a guy around 30 yrs old approaching me

Is this heaven?
No my son this is not heaven
Hmm? who is talking to me?
after that I saw a guy around 30 yrs old approaching me.
"excuse me do you know where am I right now?" I ask politely because he is more older than me

well unfortunately I must say that you have died my son, and now you are in the god and goddess realm where we stay.

"I died?"

yes, you have died due to heart attack when you are walking to your school.

"is that true? well then what will happen to me now? am I going to heaven or am I going to hell? and by the way, who are you anyway"
he smile and answer ren question

well for your information my son, first of all I am the god of creation. and yes you are truly dead. and about what will happen to you after this is I am going to train you become the next god/goddess of life.

"well hello god, so you mean that I will not go to heaven nor hell. but why become the next god/goddess ? aren't I a boy? where is the goddess of life? and why me?"

well of course I predict that you will ask many question. and for your answer is, it means that you can chose your next gender when I will give you for your next life to become god/goddess. well our goddess of life has finally giving her resigns letter and choose to be a normal mortal. and why I choose  you is because you my son has the purest soul I have ever met.
I titled my head to ask ' what do you mean purest soul?'

what I mean is that you never have a black spot in your heart, even though your parents died you never blame any one and any thing. you never had a slightest hate towards people. even though you always put up a blank face you always have a kind and big heart. and thats why I choose you to be the next successor of goddess life.

I nodded to his explanation. " so from now on I must  train and polish my ability, is that true creation god?"

yes my son, I will first put you in my world. and from there on you just need to go and adventure my world so you can train to control your power. well you still have a 100 years to live in my world. after 100 years you will be the real god/goddess and you may choose to stay here or in the mortal world.

"okay, I understand. so, what are we going to do now"

well now, before going down to my world we are going to restructure your next body. you just need to choose your gender, age, and some rare magic. for rare magic maximum for you to choose is only three and for the rest of your ability I already have in mind.

I nodded, then a transparent screen pop up in front  of me. then after choosing the thing that he mention I looked one more time before pressing yes

Gender: girl
Age body: 10
Rare magic: space, time, and transformation.
Name: Love

[Done]      [Edit]

After making sure, I press done and my body start to change.

well well well, aren't you a cutie Ren, or should I say now Love

" thank you for your compliment creation god"

just call me Sozo, Love.

"well Sozo. what are we going to do now?"

in a few minutes your body will be transferred to my world. I hope we will meet again after 100 years later. oh! by the way I forgot to tell you. In the new world I have prepared a companion for you It's a technology that human call system. And my world is also a world that full of magic and and spiritual beast. you can find many races live in there. well your system will be explaining you more details. Good bye Love, you have my blessing.

After he said that I felt my surrounding become black, and I lost my conscious after that.

God p.o.v
well what a good boy he is or should I say girl now. she will be the greatest successor for goddess of life.

after a minute has pass where Ren go to the mortal world Jinsei the current goddess of life come visit me.

aren't she a good candidate? (Sozo)
she is, can't wait till she take my title as the goddess of life (Jinsei)
She still have 100 years to train thou (Sozo)
that's okay, you have my blessing my child, may the god and goddess lead your way (Jinsei)