The deal is set and Festival day

Love POV

Both of the dragon are looking at each other. I understand that they are not going to easily trust a mere child like me.

"You don't need to worry about anything. I'm making a contract to keep you save not to enslave you or anything. You can still go freely after we have our contract." I look at them "the only thing I need is both of you will stay at the neutral area and keep on guard there. Do we have a deal?"

"Grr...I like your offer. Fine I'll make a contract with you" The black dragon said.

"If my brother think it's okay then I'll do it too"

"Good choice. Now let's begin and you'll have your fruit later" I took out a black Grimoire out of my bag and place it on the ground.

"My name is Love, the next in line the goddess of life. Heed my call I'm here by to bind our soul and make a contract. A lifetime contract" a blinding light appears circling both of the dragons neck and my left wrist "the seal has been done. From now I bestow the storm dragon Yang as his name" a clicking was heard a black collar has change the light on the storm dragons neck "and I bestow the lighting dragon Yin as his name" another clicking sound was heard but this time it's a white collar instead of black.

"My name is Yang and I promise with my life to protect our contract" a chain appears and connected my wrist to the black dragon collar.

"My name is Yin and I promise with my life to protect our contract" another chain appears and now on my wrist is a beautiful crystal bracelet with a long chain that connect to the two dragon. Our contract is complete.

"Here is my promise. Now eat that first and we leave the cave after that" I throw at the the magic fruit one for each dragon. The dragons ate their fruit and both of them was surrounded by golden light and I sense their magic increased rapidly.

"Grah! I feel young once again! Hahaha" Yang said while he laugh, shaking the ground and the cave ceiling a bit.

"Brother please stop, you're destroying the cave. And thank you for the fruit"  Yin said politely.

"It's a pleasure of mine. Now let's go back to my house shall we?" The two dragon nods their head and they shrunk their body before landing on my shoulder. "Kai! let's go home"

"Y-yes mistress!" And finally our first and second dragons has been captured.

####

Today is the day of the school 100th years anniversary festival. The first day will be a garden party in the morning, only students and school staff will attend and a ball which will be attended by all the human royals, noble house, and commoners, I've been practicing my dance for the past week with the help of Seb, my head butler. He told me that he is once a butler in a noble house before he was sent away and was captured by a slave trafficker.

Silver, one of my maid help me putting on my make up and style my hair. It was only styled as a bun and a one line braided hair circled the bun, making me look more elegant than my usual childish look.

 It was only styled as a bun and a one line braided hair circled the bun, making me look more elegant than my usual childish look

As for the dress I wear a cute puffy pink dress that looks great with my pink purplish hair.

I brought Saku and Cloud for the morning garden party, while Raven will be following me tonight with Ains (Saku and Raven are her personal maid, while Cloud and Ains is the house house butler and assistant butler)

I brought Saku and Cloud for the morning garden party, while Raven will be following me tonight with Ains (Saku and Raven are her personal maid, while Cloud and Ains is the house house butler and assistant butler). I've made all my maids, butlers, gardeners, chef even my coachman or woman I must say a custom made uniform. All of their theme is black and red, Just because it looks badass.

We depart from home at 9 a.m because the garden party begin at 10 a.m. Kai stays at home as well as Yin and Yang, they've became best friends for a few week now. Well at least Kai will not be lonely anymore.

When we arrived at the front gate Cloud went down from the carriage and he open the door for me, her lend his hand writing for me to grab it.

Mary left with the carriage and she will be back later after the night ball. My change dress has been kept in a magic bag in Saku's hand. I went to our school back yard garden and told Mary to go to our resting room first. The school prepared a resting room for those who didn't stay at the school dorm, very convenient I say.

"Love!" I glance and my right and saw a young man with a jet black hair, wearing a black tuxedo waving at me. I smiled at the boy and went to him.

"Hi Roger, you look great today" I say teasingly.

Roger ears immediately turn bright red "Geez...of course I am. You...you look great as well" Seeing his shy face really mad my day.

"By the way I haven't seen Kyle, where is he?" I said while looking around.

"I think he hasn't come. Why are looking for him anyway?"

"Uhmm Roger, you must be forget that the three of us is friends right?" I said while looking at him with a 'really?' look. "Oh well let's great the others first" Then as a good student representative I am I went to greet my grades mate. Well some of them are accepting but some of them are just plain rude. Oh well not that I care.

Then when I was talking with one the girl in my grade and Roger went to the beverages table someone pat my shoulder. I turn around and found Kyle was standing in front of me now while giving me his usual shiny big smile "Kyle! you came!" I glance at Cloud and eyed him. 

'why didn't you tell me?'

'He said he want to surprise you' Cloud look at me helplessly. I just sigh at let this mistake aside.

"Kyle...you came" Roger came back with two glass of orange juice.

"Roger my man...you don't sound happy at all" said Kyle dramatically "Well at least I have love here who will always happy to see me" I giggled at his word, yeah Kyle is just a bit dramatic nothing major.

Roger gave me the orange juice and the three of us talk. The garden party has nothing serious happening, some students just performing, then we listen our head master giving a speech, followed by lunch that was held in the garden too. Saku was back and she told me that my resting room has been prepared. So after I finished my lunch I bid good bye to the boys and went to rest.