"May I have this dance?"

Love POV

I immediately went to sleep at the sofa and woke up at 6 p.m two hours before that ball start. Raven style my hair in a lose braid accompanied by cute red roses hair pin, as for the make up I went to the natural colour palate with pink lip gloss. For the dress, it's one of my favourite design for now, as I haven't made many. It a beautiful off shoulder layered dress with big and puffy skirt. The fabric I chose is a multi coloured satin that was added with some beautiful beading and flowers.

 The fabric I chose is a multi coloured satin that was added with some beautiful beading and flowers

Ains went to me after I finished preparing my self saying that there are two gentleman waiting for me outside

Ains went to me after I finished preparing my self saying that there are two gentleman waiting for me outside. Saku and Cloud has gone home a minute after I woke up. I raised one of my eyebrows, thinking why would they come to my place? I just told Ains that I'm ready and he opened the door for me.

When Roger and Kyle saw me they were speechless and their eyes are wide open. Roger is wearing a navy blue tuxedo, with a black button up shirt and a silver neck tie. While Kyle wore a Tuxedo in warm grey colour, white button up shirt and a black neck tie.

I smiled at both of them and asked "Do I look good?" I twirl a bit to let them see the back of my dress. Well I know I am a boy in the past but I sometimes we are dresses too and act like a girl so don't judge me!

"Y-you look good" Roger said, I see his ears went red so I know he really likes it.

"Wow! I know that you're beautiful Love but this dress just makes you more wow" I giggled at Kyle excited reaction.

"Well both of you looks good too. Come on we don't want to be late now we?" Both of them nod and they raised their hands towards me, I smiled and took both of their hands Roger at my right and Kyle at my left followed by Raven, Ains and two royal maids belongs Kyle.

When the announcer shout out our name I feel like their eyes are on us. I feel slightly nervous and my heart beat more faster than usual. I took a deep breath to calm my self and the three of us immediately enter the ball. We went to the first year section and chat with other friends that we know.

I was talking with Lily, a noble girl and she is Zander younger sister and if you forget Zander is the next heir of the Campbell duke house, Alexander best friend and the school student council vice-president. She is a nice girl and we have many commons so it's really nice to talk to her.

And then suddenly someone pat my back...again while I was talking with my friend. I turn around thinking that must be Kyle, but I was wrong standing there in front me handsomely is the crown prince of this country and Kyle older brother, Alexander Stevan Mitchell. 

"Good day young lady, May I have this dance with you?" Alex smiled cheekily at me while holding his hand out in front of me.

"Why Thank you sir, I'd be honoured" I smile back and took his hand before we went to the dance floor. I can feel two pair of burning gaze behind me but I just ignored and waltz with Alex.

"You look beautiful tonight Love" Alex said.

"Thank you for the compliment your highness"

"Just call me Alex, aren't we friends yet?" he said while fake pouting at me. I just smiled at him and focused back on my movement.

"I'm going to graduate in a few months. I'm going to miss you so much, I'll be busy with the kingdom affair and I don't know if I can see you again" Alex said, he looks a bit sad.

"Don't be sad. We can still be friend even if we won't see as much as we are now. You can still write letters?" I said while assuring him "say, I know that you have a fiancè, but I never saw her. Will she be jealous if she saw us dance together?"

"I've dance with her first just now. I'll introduce you to her after this okay?" I nod at him and both of us finished our step when the music stop, I curtsy at him while Alex bow at me "Come I'll take you to her"

Alex guide me towards the seniors section and we went to a group of girls that was chatting while drinking and eating their sweets. "Leah?" The girl who was called by Alex turn her head toward us. She has a beautiful long and wavy dark brown hair accompanied with a big doe eyes and a small face.

 She has a beautiful long and wavy dark brown hair accompanied with a big doe eyes and a small face

She gave us a smile, she pardoned herself from her friends and went to our direction. "Love this is Leah Sky Rupert, the first daughter of the Rupert Viscount house and my fiancé, Leah this is Love Bloem, Raven student representative and my fourth younger brother best friend and she is also the investor of the tea shop you like to visit"

I smile at her and give a low curtsy "Pleasure to meet you, my name Is Love Bloem"

Leah smile gently at me "I'm Leah Sky Rupert, pleasure too meet you too" After that we talk a lot about the cafe which Yoru took care of, I even promised her that I will give her a special tea that is really rare to be found in this kingdom as her wedding gift later on. I like her, she is calm gentle, and beautiful too. I think she will be a good match with Alex.

After talking for another while Roger manage to snatch me away from them and we dance "What are you doing there?"

"Me? I'm just talking with Alex fiancé. Why?" I look at him curiously. Roger always ask me if I talk with boys so I actually not surprised by this sudden interrogation.

"You're calling your majesty by his name?"

"He allowed me to, beside I call you Roger too right? so why can't I call him Alex?" I see where this go "are you jealous?" I ask while giving him a teasing smile.

His face and ears turn bright red and he turn his face away from me. He is jus a cute little tsundere. We curtsy and bro at each other before I was suddenly snatched away once again "May I have this dance?" I saw Kyle smiling towards me and I just can't say no to that face, well I guess I'll just dance again.

"Of course, It's an honour"